Where to get cheaper Crumpler bags (non-photo types)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

David

Deregistered
Mar 21, 2002
Visit site
Hi hi,

Anyone got recommendation where are some good places to get Crumpler shoulder bags? I mean the usual type not meant for cameras, and cheaper than retail prices... not sure if there's such a thing? Or are their prices all pretty much fixed?

Thanks!

I only see them in the crumpler shop in either wheelock place or paragon. But both only sell at retail price(fixed).

if you looking for the brand specific... then its quite fixed price locally.. if you looking for similar design but not crumpler branded... can search around... Far East shops have quite alot... if u looking for messenger bags...

Hey thanks guys...

Yah the only one I know at Paragon is fixed retail price. Was wondering if they sell them at departmental stores or such.

I've not checked out other kinds of bags.. maybe will go to Far East one day. But I seem to have fallen in love with Crumpler. It's not exactly cheap but I think the material is good.

buy army sling bags la.. cheap. good, reliable.. and tough... but its green la.. hahahahaa....

David said:
Hey thanks guys...

Yah the only one I know at Paragon is fixed retail price. Was wondering if they sell them at departmental stores or such.

I've not checked out other kinds of bags.. maybe will go to Far East one day. But I seem to have fallen in love with Crumpler. It's not exactly cheap but I think the material is good.

where exactly in far east?

for the full range of Crumpler bags, you can go to the branch at Wisma Atria and/or Wheelock Place.

at Far East, you can go to any of the 67,132 77th Street stores around the shopping centre :bsmilie:

Hi.... Another question from a fairly old post:

Do u all know what is the name of the shop in Wisma and Wheelock Place that sell the Crumpler bags? Is it just called "Crumpler"?

Thanks!

Crumpler Shops Singapore

Opening Hours
12pm - 9m (Mon - Thu)
12pm - 10pm (Fri - Sat)
12pm - 8pm (Sun)

Crumpler Wheelock
501, Orchard Road
Wheelock Place #02-06
Singapore 238880
ph. 65 6238 6371

Crumpler Paragon
290 Orchard Road
The Paragon #04-43
Singapore 238859
ph. 65 6333 6929

I remember that Sports Connection sells messenger bags very similar to Crumpler design but at a more reasonable price. If I recall correctly, Sports Connection is at Shaw Towers (?) Any one can enlighten?

Sports connection is a chain and has quite a number of branches all over singapore. They have this brand Overland, whose logo has recently changed to resemble crumpler closely; the hands at 45 deg instead of straight out like crumpler. I doubt very much that it is coincidence.

Anyway, those bags go for about 30-50 and look very much like crumplers in terms of design. Don't use them for cameras though as there's no padding.

Thanks so much everyone... I just got my Crumpler bag... Though it's expensive, I love the design and material...

Status
Not open for further replies.