Where to get cheap drybox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newbie123

Aug 25, 2002
Visit site
I wanna get a drybox for my F602Z. Where can I get the cheapest one? Not those electric one BTW :D

Originally posted by Newbie123
I wanna get a drybox for my F602Z. Where can I get the cheapest one? Not those electric one BTW :D

Any air tight box will do.. even tubberware.. go buy a big bottle of silicon at most photos shop.

I get mine at $15 at 1 small camera shop in Peninsula Plaza.

hey adamis, i think i got the same 'lock-n-lock' box as u.. haha.. juz the nice size for my G3.. :p

btw, how much did u pay for that bottle of silica gel and where did u get it?:p

Originally posted by Linkster
hey adamis, i think i got the same 'lock-n-lock' box as u.. haha.. juz the nice size for my G3.. :p

btw, how much did u pay for that bottle of silica gel and where did u get it?:p

$3.50 for the silica gel @ photo shop @ junction 8.. ground flr..

if i'm not wrong.. it's call standard photo or something like that..

Originally posted by Mr Fish
I got the same one as you at Giant. $8.90 only. Fits my S602Z quite nicely. Silica gel can be bought at $4 at carrefour. Dunno whether other places are cheaper or not.

my i got it at $5.50 only.. maybe it's a different size, as lock & lock got quite a number of sizes...;)

Originally posted by digi~ET
but how do u know how much silicon gel to put inside?

Use a hydrometer to meaure the humility. Ideal humility is around 4x% to 5x% from I read from the posting here.

Originally posted by pker88
wow need hydrometer?
:what:

mustbe exp
with hydrometer
btw need to know how many gel to put inside?
like how to ?

some box comes with hydrometer the one I bought at carrefour has one... and it cost $19.90 only :D

The last time I went to Carrefour, i couldn't find the dry boxes. Can you tell us where exactly it is? I was at the area where they sold plastic boxes, but couldn't find them. Also at the camera section I couldn't find them.

Hong Sien

Originally posted by hongsien
The last time I went to Carrefour, i couldn't find the dry boxes. Can you tell us where exactly it is? I was at the area where they sold plastic boxes, but couldn't find them. Also at the camera section I couldn't find them.

Hong Sien

It was out of stock but I went last week there is one pile of them. Its just next to the disposable camera... besides the dry cabinet. :D The brand is am-pro.

Originally posted by localhost

It was out of stock but I went last week there is one pile of them. Its just next to the disposable camera... besides the dry cabinet. :D The brand is am-pro.

how big is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.