Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
i went to sim lim square today, OP only had cheapest $20+

AP claim they don't carry.. :cry:

thanks in advance for replies..

if cannot find cheap one, then i start using rafia for my slr.. :cry:

Rafia is good stuff! Dun knock it! :bsmilie:

Seriously, look in B&S. I saw an Optech going for $15 a few days ago.

I have spare factory straps if you like. But with the Canon name on it. Just gotta find it first.

How about DIY? Use those nylon straps to attach to some clips/hooks to attach to your camera? You could use those cheapo cloth belts as straps too! =)

How about DIY? Use those nylon straps to attach to some clips/hooks to attach to your camera? You could use those cheapo cloth belts as straps too! =)

yup! I use my old nike duffle bag strap. I just place a couple of small key rings to my d90 and just hook the bag strap... voila! a DIY camera strap! :thumbsup:

Oooo! Guitar straps are cool... but some are quite abit too wide, ain't it? =)

night86mare, do you specifically need the OpTech type of straps? As in, weight-reduction system ones? If you do, probably an option to consider would be DealExtreme. This would be the cheapest (supposed) weight-reduction type. There're cheaper ones but they're just like those included with a camera.

Have a look around the site (if you don't already know about it). Lots of things to check out. =) Prices are in USD though. Hope this helps.

Should've just gotten itsince you've made your way down to SLS. Thing about straps is, if you get 'cheap' ones, later you don't feel comfortable using it then you start complaining and wondered why you didn't get better ones so...... ya.

Anyways, I just bought two black neoprene Matin branded straps from OP last week - liking it so far, comfortable.

buy from those that don't use their original strap..

i went to sim lim square today, OP only had cheapest $20+

AP claim they don't carry.. :cry:

thanks in advance for replies..

if cannot find cheap one, then i start using rafia for my slr.. :cry:

I have some new neoprene strap with printed "For Pentax". For Pentax

PM me if you want.

haha..very flowery leh. dont tell crumpler :nono: they might steal d idea..making camera straps unlike camera straps :bsmilie:

i heard that at beach road they can also make one tough army type strap with hook for cam base plate or cam. I wanna see the place but dont know where.

Any bros know d place i'm talking about?

Thanks

haha..very flowery leh. dont tell crumpler :nono: they might steal d idea..making camera straps unlike camera straps :bsmilie:

i heard that at beach road they can also make one tough army type strap with hook for cam base plate or cam. I wanna see the place but dont know where.

Any bros know d place i'm talking about?

Thanks
Golden Mile Food Centre

Anyone know where to get LV leather camerastraps? I wanna take picture with style. :bsmilie:

thanks guys for the ideas.

also, thanks for the kind offers, but i do not like taking things from people, it's just the way i was brought up. :) they are really very much appreciated though, honestly.

i think i'll just get a proper new one for my dslr, and then move my old pentax strap over to the slr.. :bsmilie:

thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.