Where to get cheap air tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorinser220

Feb 19, 2003
Anyone know of any good travel agents in Singapore with good airfare rates? I don't want those with package deals, just air tickets only.

Can recommend? If you don't want to reveal the company name could you kindly, pm me the name of the travel agent.

Originally posted by Belle&Sebastain
www.priceline.com
tt link will lead u to states..
try www.priceline.com.sg

and if ya jus wan airfare.. try ebay auction.. cos some krisflyers members uses their mileage to help ya get tix... pretty cheap @ times ... and SQ currently giving promo.. do check it out...

www.singaporeair.com.sg

Thanks everyone for the advice! :) I'm not comfortable with revealing credit card details online though.

RuthBaby, can you give me more details about euro asia?:dunno:

Originally posted by lorinser220
Thanks everyone for the advice! :) I'm not comfortable with revealing credit card details online though.

RuthBaby, can you give me more details about euro asia?:dunno:
euroasia is located @ Parklane 3rd or 2nd storey.. and they really sell cheap air tix.. they advertise everyday in e papers.. check it out :D

Thanks RuthBaby, I'll check it out.:)

Imperial at Midlink Plaza (same building and just beside Stanley Colour) has good prices for certain flights as well.

Just call them up one by one from the classified ads and get all the details before going down to the one with the best price.

Who has used priceline before? Does it really give good prices? You have to bid for a price, and that involves some time delay right? Could someone describe how much time delay and cost savings is involved in priceline purchases?

Thanks.

Thanks Hyun and Juvelyn, I'll see if their prices are competitive.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.