Where to get binoculars for concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

windwaver

May 19, 2007
Europa
windwaver.tripod.com
I'm looking for a good binocular for concert, probably will get 2. As I have no experience with binoculars, I hope some expert here can shed light on what to look out for and where to get a value for money bino, thanks!

go to cathay photo, go ask for 2 swarovski 10x42,

Its as simple as that.

If you're using it just for the concert, get them in Carrefour. You'll be suprised by the quality of the night vision optics, esp the v affordable hawk eye range.

not that i am very into binoculars, but ideally get a light 1 if going to hold for extended period of time.
:)

try looking for Bushnell, Nikon oso have, but i think its quite ex.

not sure if outdoor or sports supply stores have, but can try...

Last edited:
If you're using it just for the concert, get them in Carrefour. You'll be suprised by the quality of the night vision optics, esp the v affordable hawk eye range.

Great! I'll check out carrefour this week. What should I look out for in a bino?

not that i am very into binoculars, but ideally get a light 1 if going to hold for extended period of time.
:)

try looking for Bushnell, Nikon oso have, but i think its quite ex.

not sure if outdoor or sports supply stores have, but can try...

Yes, I saw a lady using a pretty slim (I suppose it's pretty light too) bino but I'm not sure where to get it, that's why I posted the question.

Err..without getting into technicalities, if you're going to Carrefour, just see if you ca get reputable brands like TASCO. They have a long history of making precision optics like scopes and binos. The compact ones without a prism still feels hefty cos it's manufactured using glass and metal, and probably costs less than $50.

Go sistic (or gatecrash or whatever), top up $100 dollars or so? that'll be the best pair of binoculars u can get :bsmilie:

Go sistic (or gatecrash or whatever), top up $100 dollars or so? that'll be the best pair of binoculars u can get :bsmilie:

I've thought of it, bad news if I go for quite a number of concerts a year and I think binos are cheaper in the long run :bsmilie:

Err..without getting into technicalities, if you're going to Carrefour, just see if you ca get reputable brands like TASCO. They have a long history of making precision optics like scopes and binos. The compact ones without a prism still feels hefty cos it's manufactured using glass and metal, and probably costs less than $50.

Thanks for your post. So I assume binos are more expensive if they have a prism built in?

Status
Not open for further replies.