Where to get binoculars for concert?

Status
Not open for further replies.

windwaver

May 19, 2007
Europa
windwaver.tripod.com
I'm looking for a good binocular for concert, probably will get 2. As I have no experience with binoculars, I hope some expert here can shed light on what to look out for and where to get a value for money bino, thanks!

kcuf2

Dec 29, 2005
KFC
go to cathay photo, go ask for 2 swarovski 10x42,

Its as simple as that.

dennisc

Oct 24, 2002
Freezing Upp Thomson/Mandai!
If you're using it just for the concert, get them in Carrefour. You'll be suprised by the quality of the night vision optics, esp the v affordable hawk eye range.

sORe-EyEz

Jun 28, 2005
SGee
not that i am very into binoculars, but ideally get a light 1 if going to hold for extended period of time.
:)

try looking for Bushnell, Nikon oso have, but i think its quite ex.

not sure if outdoor or sports supply stores have, but can try...

Last edited:

windwaver

May 19, 2007
Europa
windwaver.tripod.com
not that i am very into binoculars, but ideally get a light 1 if going to hold for extended period of time.
:)

try looking for Bushnell, Nikon oso have, but i think its quite ex.

not sure if outdoor or sports supply stores have, but can try...
Yes, I saw a lady using a pretty slim (I suppose it's pretty light too) bino but I'm not sure where to get it, that's why I posted the question.

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
Err..without getting into technicalities, if you're going to Carrefour, just see if you ca get reputable brands like TASCO. They have a long history of making precision optics like scopes and binos. The compact ones without a prism still feels hefty cos it's manufactured using glass and metal, and probably costs less than $50.

ningru

Jan 6, 2009
Choa Chu Kang
Go sistic (or gatecrash or whatever), top up $100 dollars or so? that'll be the best pair of binoculars u can get :bsmilie:

windwaver

May 19, 2007
Europa
windwaver.tripod.com
Go sistic (or gatecrash or whatever), top up $100 dollars or so? that'll be the best pair of binoculars u can get :bsmilie:
I've thought of it, bad news if I go for quite a number of concerts a year and I think binos are cheaper in the long run :bsmilie:

windwaver

May 19, 2007
Europa
windwaver.tripod.com
Err..without getting into technicalities, if you're going to Carrefour, just see if you ca get reputable brands like TASCO. They have a long history of making precision optics like scopes and binos. The compact ones without a prism still feels hefty cos it's manufactured using glass and metal, and probably costs less than $50.
Thanks for your post. So I assume binos are more expensive if they have a prism built in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom