Where to get BEST price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

athenian

Nov 1, 2004
;)

If you have done enough research and know exactly what you want, do not be swayed by the sales person on paying more than the least. :think:

I thought I had the best deal on recommendation that this shop in AMK gave the best deal. It was a good price, better than that advertised. I thought my negotiation skill was good.

However, shortly after, I discover that there was another shop elswhere that offered the same deal at a cheaper price plus an additional free gift. ;(

SLS is a good place? I think worse. What about Lucky P?

Go to LORDS at Lucky Plaza
or
TK Photo at Beach Road, 2nd floor, Shaw Building

Darth Vardar said:
Go to LORDS at Lucky Plaza
or
TK Photo at Beach Road, 2nd floor, Shaw Building

Lucky plaza? scary..... are these two belong to the same boss?

actually it also depends on luck one la.... also, you need to roughly set a price that you want to pay, base on the research that you have done.... the least you should do is to hit the minimum price that others on CS has managed to deal at.....

then if the shop cannot give you that price, 3 options here:

1. hang around and ask another sales guy in the shop.... you will be surprised, but i have experienced before.... same shop, different salesman give different prices for the same product...

2. go to another shop nearby, like in SLS, got so many shops..... and ask what best price they can offer.....

3. come back again some other time....

cheers

Tigger said:
Lucky plaza? scary..... are these two belong to the same boss?

In case you still harbour doubts about Lords at Lucky Plaza, here's my own two cents: they are EXCELLENT for Nikon stuff.... :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.