where to get a mouse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskee

Oct 26, 2003
bukit batok
Visit site
my good old gaint mouse, trackball (thumb side, not those in the middle) is dying. the one i have is from microsoft and it is BIG, exact fit to my palm.

went looking for one, so far only see one from logitech, but that one is way too small, more like for ladies.

pls advice where i can find a BIG mouse with trackball on the thumb side?

thanks.

Try the geylang sarya food market. There got lots of FAT mouse running here and there ... lolx

my good old gaint mouse, trackball (thumb side, not those in the middle) is dying. the one i have is from microsoft and it is BIG, exact fit to my palm.

went looking for one, so far only see one from logitech, but that one is way too small, more like for ladies.

pls advice where i can find a BIG mouse with trackball on the thumb side?

thanks.

SLS should sell quite a number. Usually only Logitech or Microsoft mouse will come with the big trackball at the side but that's the trend years back.

Put Peterpan on all fours, then reposition de balls. :devil:

Should be BIIIIG enuff to satisfy all your needs. :bsmilie:

SLS should sell quite a number. Usually only Logitech or Microsoft mouse will come with the big trackball at the side but that's the trend years back.

i have gotten so used to this design that i bring it to office on days i need to use mouse for long time.;p

Err dying how, can share?

Anyway trackballs are no longer the in thing to buy. Perhaps can buy old stocks from amazon. My microsoft 1 died and my nephew take the big red ball as marble to play

Your nephew's playing wif yer marbles? :think: :sweat:

Eunuch mouse? :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.