where to get a humidity meter in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluebell

Aug 28, 2006
Hi everyone, Do you know where can i get a humidity meter in singapore?
I need a humidity meter to confirm my room humidity's condition.
thanks a lot!!

If I remember correctly, Home-Fix is selling at $30+.

Think there was a thread some way on this ... Following the poster's advice I got mine at #01-01a Sim Lim Tower. Think the shop was called Space Centre. < $30. Seems to be working, reading is about 2-3 % off from my digicabi.

Hi everyone, Do you know where can i get a humidity meter in singapore?
I need a humidity meter to confirm my room humidity's condition.
thanks a lot!!

Home fix got sell those d**m big ones u sometimes find in kitchens. Analogue, not expensive, looks impressive.

Alternatively, buy those clocks that have a hygrometer in them. Quite common nowadays. But how accurate i don know.

If ur home is not air-con, u should be able to find the humidity level in the daily weather forecast... but note that it is just an estimate for ur room.

Home fix got sell those d**m big ones u sometimes find in kitchens. Analogue, not expensive, looks impressive.

Alternatively, buy those clocks that have a hygrometer in them. Quite common nowadays. But how accurate i don know.

If ur home is not air-con, u should be able to find the humidity level in the daily weather forecast... but note that it is just an estimate for ur room.

Thanks Bros...
At least I have a guide where to search!!!
My room's air-con on for night time only.
When the air-con not on, the "hygrometer" in the dry cabinet read between 50 to 60 %.
But After The Air-con on after two hour, let the dry cabinet's door open, the reading will go down to 45%, Is this sound strange?
i scared that the built in hygrometer didn't work properly, so i need a better hygrometer to confirm the condition. if $30 can get a ZHUN one, it will be great!!

Thanks Bros...
At least I have a guide where to search!!!
My room's air-con on for night time only.
When the air-con not on, the "hygrometer" in the dry cabinet read between 50 to 60 %.
But After The Air-con on after two hour, let the dry cabinet's door open, the reading will go down to 45%, Is this sound strange?
i scared that the built in hygrometer didn't work properly, so i need a better hygrometer to confirm the condition. if $30 can get a ZHUN one, it will be great!!

I tot u wanted a hygrometer for ur room. For the dry cabi then i suggest u get a smaller one. Homefix got sell one type that comes with a thermometer as well. It's analogue, accuracy not sure, meant for cars. Cost less than $15.

Get a hygrometer it works very well. Comes in analog and digital. Do have to calibrate it from time to time.

A cheap analog hygrometer can start from SGD 10 to an high end digital set SGD 200.

several shops in sim lim tower do sell it.

Get a hygrometer it works very well. Comes in analog and digital. Do have to calibrate it from time to time.

A cheap analog hygrometer can start from SGD 10 to an high end digital set SGD 200.

several shops in sim lim tower do sell it.

thanks for yours guide.
this saturday will go to sim lim tower to get a accurate and cheap one.

actually you can get them from handyman :

shaw centre, #04-04 67377815 67379592 67371057.

selling all kinds of gadgets. close about 6.30pm though on weekdays

Status
Not open for further replies.