Where to get 2nd hand cheap ibook?

Status
Not open for further replies.

behyx

Jun 15, 2002
SG
2nd hand Ibook running on either the G3/G4 processor.. Where to get cheap? anybody got lobang?

Thanks WRX! :)

try siglap centre in the east. second floor. the shop there sells ONLY mac stuff... 2nd hand somemore.... should be still there.... not too sure. havent been there for a long time. :D no harm going there to take a look. :cool:

hehe.... finally decide to buy a mac?
u wun regret

jonlou said:
try siglap centre in the east. second floor. the shop there sells ONLY mac stuff... 2nd hand somemore.... should be still there.... not too sure. havent been there for a long time. :D no harm going there to take a look. :cool:

just be careful about usedmacshop... they do have a history of bad customer service over the phone and in real live... :sweat:

chriszzz said:
erm, these guys are what ?!?! Canned drinks ?

Fantas is my short form for fantastic. :) ;)

zodnm said:
hehe.... finally decide to buy a mac?
u wun regret

Yup but i can only afford a G3 ibook that's all.. can't spend a lot..

so how' a G3 500mhz proc performs? intensive work only PS that's all... and many multitasking in normal desktop operation.

g3 500 will be quite slow...

g3 500 will be TERRIBLY slow for even the simplest PS work... you really should aim for a basic g4... :)

i'm using a g3 700 and suffocating... don't really use it for PS unless really REALLY urgent...

Power book g4 you want?
bought it a yr ago.
the most basic basic of all. no upgrading done to it at all
PM me if interested.
then can haggle over the $$ :D

silverfrond said:
Power book g4 you want?
bought it a yr ago.
PM me if interested.

hmm.... How much is that going for? thinking of getting one....

silverfrond said:
Power book g4 you want?
bought it a yr ago.
PM me if interested.

How much u want to let go your powerbook? i've tried PM you but your inbox is full.

s_wrx said:
just be careful about usedmacshop... they do have a history of bad customer service over the phone and in real live... :sweat:

really meh? i've never tried talking to them before. lolx. but looks ok to me lar. :D sorry ah. i didnt noe they got such history hor. i purely wanted to help and not saboh ah! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.