Where to get 2nd hand Baby Cots?

justin79

Dec 30, 2008
Hi Guys, if any daddies and mummies could advise me on where to get a 2nd hand baby cot?
Appreciated. :)

Hi Guys, if any daddies and mummies could advise me on where to get a 2nd hand baby cot?
Appreciated. :)

If all else fails, you can try to get the $139 playpen that comes with a shallow sleeping attachment for up to about 9 months then later just let the baby play and later sleep in the same playpen.

You can try baby kingdom in paya ubi. Wholeseller of babies item and cheaper than outside.

Advice to do some research and compare prices.

you can buy used Baby Cots from..

or join SgFreecycle - Yahoo Group if you want a hand-me-down Baby Cots

this is a very gd site. nvr knew it existed. thanks and keep it coming. i have yet to find a cot yet

Hi..I'm have a baby cot...which seldom use...you interested? PM me.

Me too.. I have a beautiful white colour cot, still in good condition. son refuse to sleep on it.

PM me if you are keen :)

Dont know how it is there but In Australia we have strong standards on cots ...some are known to collapse in such a way that the baby can be critically injured, others the baby can fit his/her head between the rails ...maybe you could google Aussie stuff as a best example at least you would then know what to watch out for.

Dont know how it is there but In Australia we have strong standards on cots ...some are known to collapse in such a way that the baby can be critically injured, others the baby can fit his/her head between the rails ...maybe you could google Aussie stuff as a best example at least you would then know what to watch out for.

I agreed. there's this brand called steelcraft. looks really sturdy.

If all else fails, you can try to get the $139 playpen that comes with a shallow sleeping attachment for up to about 9 months then later just let the baby play and later sleep in the same playpen.

That's what alot of ppl advice parents-to-be to purchase.

But it's difficult to change diapers on playpen, you got to bend down for a long time and that hurts :(

sorry ot

but i think i'm getting old, for a moment there i thought this thread said

"where to get second hand baby goats"

sorry ot

but i think i'm getting old, for a moment there i thought this thread said

"where to get second hand baby goats"

U r really getting old.

That question was already answered in post #2, 4 weeks ago

It's now idea sharing

just to add, it is better to get new baby cot, or at least, get from hand me down from somebody you know.

you baby gonne sleep inside, you sure you want to get a bed that don't know who had slept inside before?

just to add, it is better to get new baby cot, or at least, get from hand me down from somebody you know.

you baby gonne sleep inside, you sure you want to get a bed that don't know who had slept inside before?

I think the frame of the baby cot is fine to get a 2nd hand so long the condition is good and you do a good clean up before using.

As for the mattress should get a brand new one.

I think the frame of the baby cot is fine to get a 2nd hand so long the condition is good and you do a good clean up before using.

As for the mattress should get a brand new one.

Just to add on...both my baby sleeping in a 2nd hand baby cot now.:)

i got a white baby cot from mothercare for sale, my boy is outgrowing it, with mattress i paid about $400 including a white padding, great for newborns to about 8 months, please sms me at 98198684 if you are interested, picture of the cot as follows: http://www.mothercare.com.sg/productdetail.asp?pid=185

The cot can be swing from side to side if you like it and secured when you want a stable cot.

cheers!

Gilbert