Where to get 1 piece of car's door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Hi all,

merry christmas and happy new year.

Need information, i need a nice piece of car's door for a commercial shoot, anyone knows where to get it?

My ad agency asked me to help source, and i really don't know where to get it.

Thks in advance.:)

huggable

Nov 2, 2004
East side
Woodland Industrial Park E, where some scrapyards are located. Used to go there to hunt for spare parts.

There are a few more locations, but can't remember where already..

user111

Jul 27, 2004
use cardboard and paint

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
smurfman said:
Hi all,

merry christmas and happy new year.

Need information, i need a nice piece of car's door for a commercial shoot, anyone knows where to get it?

My ad agency asked me to help source, and i really don't know where to get it.

Thks in advance.:)
good looking or want it in bad shape? can try rant it from auto garages @ eunos, can dismantle from a car and rant it to you for a day or two.

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
catchlights said:
I think he want it is use for shooting, not for buring.
Last time (about 3 months ago) when I was passing by Kranji Industrial Estate, I saw some junk car yard. Maybe you should try there.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
catchlights said:
good looking or want it in bad shape? can try rant it from auto garages @ eunos, can dismantle from a car and rant it to you for a day or two.
i think will let the adency go there themselves, cos i think car junk yards doors are abit in junk states liao, cannot shoot, i need it in good condition for shoot.

zerofour

Mar 9, 2004
SG
go yellowpages search for netsteel trade you will get 1 on list or scrap metal you will get 106 on the list. Not sound like urgent because they will take a very big cut out of you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom