Where to get 1 piece of car's door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Hi all,

merry christmas and happy new year.

Need information, i need a nice piece of car's door for a commercial shoot, anyone knows where to get it?

My ad agency asked me to help source, and i really don't know where to get it.

Thks in advance.:)

Woodland Industrial Park E, where some scrapyards are located. Used to go there to hunt for spare parts.

There are a few more locations, but can't remember where already..

scrap yards...but no idea where.

use cardboard and paint

smurfman said:
Hi all,

merry christmas and happy new year.

Need information, i need a nice piece of car's door for a commercial shoot, anyone knows where to get it?

My ad agency asked me to help source, and i really don't know where to get it.

Thks in advance.:)
good looking or want it in bad shape? can try rant it from auto garages @ eunos, can dismantle from a car and rant it to you for a day or two.

last time i know of.. sugnei kadut does some some scrapeyards too :)

catchlights said:
I think he want it is use for shooting, not for buring.

Last time (about 3 months ago) when I was passing by Kranji Industrial Estate, I saw some junk car yard. Maybe you should try there.

catchlights said:
good looking or want it in bad shape? can try rant it from auto garages @ eunos, can dismantle from a car and rant it to you for a day or two.

i think will let the adency go there themselves, cos i think car junk yards doors are abit in junk states liao, cannot shoot, i need it in good condition for shoot.

catchlights said:
I think he want it is use for shooting, not for buring.

Btw, "buring" is a kind of offering which offer to someone you used to know and now "migrate" to another "country".

go yellowpages search for netsteel trade you will get 1 on list or scrap metal you will get 106 on the list. Not sound like urgent because they will take a very big cut out of you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.