Where to fix office chair?

Gymrat76

May 10, 2004
Strange question, but any idea where i can fix my replica Aeron chair? The base seems to have come loose and the whole chair is wobbling. Want to get it fixed but have no idea where... anyone know? :bsmilie:

haha sorry, thought i was in kopitiam.. paiseh paiseh:bsmilie:

Sorry, can a mod help me move this thread to Kopitiam?

Last edited:
Go back to the supplier? i thought HM aeron chair c/w 12 years warranty?

Dunno who the supplier is.. and its not an Aeron, but a replica

Oh, in that case, you may want to visit the thegreenbook.com to look for "office chair repair" services. or maybe DIY

Strange question, but any idea where i can fix my replica Aeron chair? The base seems to have come loose and the whole chair is wobbling. Want to get it fixed but have no idea where... anyone know? :bsmilie:

For a quick fix I would remove its base and add 4 wooden legs to it.

i usually diy. just get a screw driver and see?

wah.. i managed to fix it.. though my hands were all greasy :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Okay guy actually i understand your problem because i have also same problem then my friend suggest to me AMALFI, QUINTO, RIALTO designed chairs these chairs are more comfy to other chairs they are also available in STAPLES and many big malls . Actually guy these cahirs are reproduction of CHARLES EAMES so i think we should not worry about quality and reliable.

Okay guy actually i understand your problem because i have also same problem then my friend suggest to me AMALFI, QUINTO, RIALTO designed chairs these chairs are more comfy to other chairs they are also available in STAPLES and many big malls . Actually guy these cahirs are reproduction of CHARLES EAMES so i think we should not worry about quality and reliable.

Thanks but I already have the chair, plus I already fixed it, good as new ;)