where to find this glue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido.Ban

Apr 14, 2007
[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SEdeQHdw4JM&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SEdeQHdw4JM&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Try Art Friend at Bras Basah Complex. They stock Gorilla Glue products.

Last edited:
Wow! Must get some to try! My miniatures sure could use some of them!

careful not to get any on yr fingers, lest you end up with the dexterity of a gorilla

careful not to get any on yr fingers, lest you end up with the dexterity of a gorilla

like that just use xacto knife, cut a bit of your skin.

I have done it a couple of time, glue 2 fingers. :sweat:
it will hurt, it will bleed, but what to do? go to doctor he will do the same thing. :rolleyes:

I do myself for free. :devil:

how fast is the bonding time?

I wonder what will happen if some gets on your hands?

GMAN

i wonder can it glue pull up bar to wall and allow people to hand and do pull up instead of using nail

Gorrilla Glue is different than Gorrilla Super Glue.

Like the trade marked 'Super Glue' products, Gorrilla Super Glue is a cyanoacrylate based glue, while Gorrilla Glue is a polyurethane based glue.

Both are activated by moisture, which we have tons of here in our atmosphere, so it's great for curing, but that also shortens the shelf life and storage life.

Gorrilla Glue is said to have a sealed shelf life of only 6-12 months, and once opened, it all depends on how weel you seal it and the amount of moisture that has enetered the bottle. Can be as long as 3 or 4 months, or can be a s short as 1 month.

I can't find ANY information on how to dissolve polyurethene glues, but as with cyanoacrylate, acetone (aka, nail polish remover) works well.

Gorrila (the polyurethene) is said to give you more working time, whereas most cyanoacrylate are usually fairly short, unless the product has been formulated with other compounds to lengthen the curing and working times.

Note: Most cyanoacrylates dry to a hard, brittle finish and affords little or no tolerance to flexing or impact of any kind, but there are cyanoacrylate formulars tempered with rubber compounds to give a more flexible glue.

Hope this helps some. For exact product specs, please refer to specific manufacturers. I just typed that from the top of my head.

Yup, Selley's also has a impact resistant version.

Status
Not open for further replies.