Status
Not open for further replies.

theelove

Dec 29, 2007
Ang Mo Kio
MS color currently having a promo:
40D Body + 2G CF + canon bag = $1850
BG E2N = $270

Any one knows of a better place that beats this offer?:)

MS color currently having a promo:
40D Body + 2G CF + canon bag = $1850
BG E2N = $270

Any one knows of a better place that beats this offer?:)

Just PM to you.

doesn't look a great deal to me. the cf and bag probably is a canon promotion. not a ms one. and i can get the grip for 250.

TK and John. anyway 20 dollar savings is not alot but if u talk abt goodies, i think florence have to do better.

I bought my 40D from MS Colour for a very VERY good price. much better than what John 3:16 and Alan Photo Sim Lim would have done for me.

this was after standing there for 3 over hours, squeezing both Florence and the guy who served me in between walk-in customers.

and the battery grip can be obtained for less than $250, coz I did.

I bought my 40D from MS Colour for a very VERY good price. much better than what John 3:16 and Alan Photo Sim Lim would have done for me.

this was after standing there for 3 over hours, squeezing both Florence and the guy who served me in between walk-in customers.

and the battery grip can be obtained for less than $250, coz I did.

How much did you actually pay for it in the end? With Canon SG warranty?

How much did you actually pay for it in the end? With Canon SG warranty?

yeap. SG warranty.

and as for prices, I promised Florence not to tell anybody. :embrass: sorry but I can assure you, if you press/bargain long enough, you'll be able to get a good deal.

and oh, know how much their competitors can offer you. I was stopped from going to John 3:16 from MS Colour when I told them about the price they offered, coz that's when the proper negotiation begun.

I got my grip for $245 :kiss:

The price of $1850 is on C n C.

For those paying by credit card and thereby earning points, the price is higher.

there's also a Canon "roadshow" at AMK Hub for MS Colour.

40D for $2099, comes with a 2gb, 4gb, EOS Bag, tripod, Canon booklets on photography, and a 50mm f/1.8 at a "special price"

to quote the flyer I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.