Where to find shops selling cheap cams in J.b?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zapline

Jan 19, 2002
Somewhere in the East
Visit site
Hello all,

Just wish to enquire if anyone here knows of good "lobang" or places for cheap cameras/lens/films etc..
'cos i'll be going over there for a short trip and wish to find some affordable lens for my cam.
Thank you.

Originally posted by zapline
Hello all,

Just wish to enquire if anyone here knows of good "lobang" or places for cheap cameras/lens/films etc..
'cos i'll be going over there for a short trip and wish to find some affordable lens for my cam.
Thank you.

If got pls tell me...I dun mind going over and get some stuffs..

Don't think so leh.....
J.B leh, you thought where?
their "zheng fu" not function leh i.e. the shops there like to "chop our carrot heads leh!;p
Furthermore, last time I went to one in the City Square, damn expensive (far expensive than Cathay). Here at least we have Cathay and Alan. In J.B, Cam stuffs = exortic stuff like that, sell $$$ :confused: .........Unless you really got "lobang" (this lobang also for grey market stuff......:cry: ):bsmilie:

people from overseas come all the way to cart electronics stuffs back home, what makes you think they are cheaper?

but i got a fren told me KL selling G1 for RM1800, isnt that cheaper?

anyway as for JB, I dont think u can get it cheaper there. Else my frens in JB won't always come to SG to get their camera/electrical stuff.

Originally posted by TsQ
but i got a fren told me KL selling G1 for RM1800, isnt that cheaper?

anyway as for JB, I dont think u can get it cheaper there. Else my frens in JB won't always come to SG to get their camera/electrical stuff.

Hey, TsQ, your info also correct.
But frankly speaking, the G1 for RM 1800 hor, this reminds me another story.

Another DC also (let's say Olym***) :D
Last time my fren also told me quite cheap in KL.
Later he told me, actually you are required to buy lot of accessories in order to get that price. (and those accessories are selling at very expensive price!:what: ) . In the end of the day, you still won't get cheap price for the DC.;)
And further more, the shops there hor, not so reputable like CP or AP (at least won't break their precious trademark, do they?), really, we cannot 100% trust that what we buy is original one (psss.....greymarket stuff??):dunno:

Originally posted by Newbie0001

Hey, TsQ, your info also correct.
But frankly speaking, the G1 for RM 1800 hor, this reminds me another story.

Another DC also (let's say Olym***) :D
Last time my fren also told me quite cheap in KL.
Later he told me, actually you are required to buy lot of accessories in order to get that price. (and those accessories are selling at very expensive price!:what: ) . In the end of the day, you still won't get cheap price for the DC.;)
And further more, the shops there hor, not so reputable like CP or AP (at least won't break their precious trademark, do they?), really, we cannot 100% trust that what we buy is original one (psss.....greymarket stuff??):dunno:

hehe.. well, just like in Singapore.. if u go to certain places u get such items too (low price but need to buy many things else). As for gray market stuff, its really not that easy to find, the stuff can be either stolen or parallel imported but as far as i know there isnt many parallel imports there.

The thing is that u need to know where to go.. some shops there are really professional. Even those in Sungai Wang are quite alright but if u want good service but higher price then places like PhotoZoom is available, also a few othjers located in bangsar.. last time I was there looking at P5, but cannot decide but everytime I pass by (good mamak food next to it) the sale guy will ask me to go in and take another look.

but i still think Singapore got wider choices, just look at CP .. can get almost everything there in 1 shop, no need to run around.

Status
Not open for further replies.