Where to find Saucony shoes in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piper

Oct 16, 2004
As title. Went Qeensway aslo dun have.

come to think of it.. it's true I haven't heard of that brand for quite some time. Why are you looking for that brand in particular?

Piper said:
As title. Went Qeensway aslo dun have.

Queensway should have, i remember seeing Saucony and Mizuno running shoes there. I saw it at Salam/Salem & sons if not mistaken, indian shoe seller shop at corner of first floor.

I bought some of their accessories from Stadium (by Royal Sporting House?) at Ngee Ann City B2 last year. They might have some shoes.

Also can try Penansular Plaza/shopping centre the next time you are visiting CP. They do have some wierd stuffs there.

Just thot that saucony are best for running. Royal Sporting house have meh? I asked their sales people they told me they dun carry saucony. Thanks for all info, will check them out.

I bought a pair from royal sporting house at Raffles Shopping Centre last december. The one i think on the 2nd or 3rd floor tucked in a corner. Want to check it out?

Federal Sports on the second floor of Penisula Plaza. Best source for any brand of running shoes. Best of all, they stock up to size 14.

They have all Saucony models. But in my opinion, Asics and Mizuno makes the best running shoes now.

Many "Guai Lows" buy their shoes there. Ask for Jeffery.

Status
Not open for further replies.