Where to find reasonably good mountain bike? Help needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys, any experience of bring your MTB oversea? by plane

if anyone need any biking equipments, can get the contacts from me, got a friend who's a cycling champion (he probably has at least 4-5 or more at home) and also do frequent imports or parts, so he has lobang. of cos you must know what you want, as i'm not in this field.

Mentality:
cycle on road, dangerous cause cars might knock me.
Ride on pavement, dangerous to others cos I might knock others...

:think: rather others injured than I injured..
Ride on pavement... :thumbsup:

thats good thinking... dun be surprised if someone wraps your bicycle around ur head with attitude like that. cos u deserve it.

sorry.. i ride on the road.. I'm speaking for the others who ride on the pavement.
And I wear a helmet too.

If you can even bend my rear 18" wheel or even a single spoke out of shape with your hands.. I got to kowtow to you liao. :bsmilie:

cyclist should stay on the roads. those who cycle on the pavement are selfish people. for their own safety, they risk the lives of pedestrains on the pavement.

worst are those idiots who cycle on pavements and start hitting their bell when ppl are in their way. pavements are for pedestrains!

if you really need to cycle on e pavement for whatever reasons....don use your bell and keep you speed real slow...

if you dont have the guts to cycle on e road, then take public transport.

I think the issue of cycling on the pavement had been discussed many times before. There is only so much we can say, don't think we can do much about the mentality. Let's keep it to the purchase of the hardware, not the ethics.

Status
Not open for further replies.