where to find ready-prepared bbq foodstuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wryer

Dec 17, 2002
Tampines
Visit site
hi guys,

Anyone know of any BBQ food caters? Like those that provide uncooked otahs and satays, marinated chicken wings etc?

Im having a bbq on 2nd December, and i miscalculated the fact its the hari raya festive season, and i won't be able to get any such food from normal kopitiams! Furthermore, there are muslim friends in the party, so need to get halal food..

Thanks for all help!

Help help! :sweat:

thanks! anymore? will love more recommendations!

thanks dude!

four seasons food manufacturing,
7 Defu Lane 9.
Phone number can get from photo dir.
Supplies raw satay and otah, not sure what else.

The satay is good and cheap. Never tried ordering anything else though.

i seee..thanks! will look them up when the need arises..hope not.

63920606 malay mobile satay service for parties .... the guy will set up everything for you and stay there and cook for you!

you pay what you eat I think average 25cents a stick. free gravy (quite good) and cucumber/onions. Must pay for ketupat, forgot how much but affordable.

good luck

hi ed,

wah..tts damn cool. Didnt know got such service..thats like soo..haha..

thanks!

i think they have a minimum 200 or 300 stick requirement, but the minimum is still well within $100.

got another Malay mobile satay contact but he operates on a bicycle with bbq pit strapped on rear wheel rack and does only Siglap/Katong area....old man

Both can BBQ to your requirements.....medium, well-done etc....I like mine burnt on outside a little but the inside nice and tender

Status
Not open for further replies.