WHere to find raynox dcr 250

williamhung

Aug 23, 2010
hi guys may i know WHere to find raynox dcr 250 at the cheapest price and trustable place? i know theres one website called mcgill but they dont allow u to go to the shop and buy must order online :( so i am kind of hesitant

Call up the usual shops listed in the Consumers corner. Ask.

I don't think the prices differ much, I got mine at $120(or $125 - can't remember) i think, at MS Color.

hi guys may i know WHere to find raynox dcr 250 at the cheapest price and trustable place? i know theres one website called mcgill but they dont allow u to go to the shop and buy must order online :( so i am kind of hesitant
You can get it here.

I got mine from Mcgill. Ordered it and that very night drove to Bedok Interchange... but its available in quite a few places.

Who says you must order online?Just give them a call and order what you want and you can even collect it at Bedok...

Sometime ago I saw it for sale in MS Color in AMK S11 shop

its very easy to find ... most of the recommended shops will have it... a few mass sales have it as well... prices not drastically off ... about 120 plus/minus few dollars