where to find: Merrell Shoes

Status
Not open for further replies.

carrot^

Jan 15, 2003
Chinatown
Visit site
hi, searched hi and lo for merrell shoes but couldn't locate any. anyone came across any shop that sells them recently? thanks

i think SportsLink in AMK Central have... the big one on the 3rd floor above Bestway (the old Oriental).

if i not wrong, the SportsLink in Shaw Plaza, Balestier also have.

one of the shoe shops (not Bata) at Capitol Centre, beside Peninsula Plaza, carries a large collection of Merrell shoes. Bought mine there early in 2003.

Can check it out when you next meet for SEED at Peninsula! :)

I'm in a shoe lover's paradise, there's plenty of shoes here in Taipei. Locally designed or imported and its damn cheap. Ever heard of Nike Shox going at 160SGD selling price?

tmc17479 said:
I'm in a shoe lover's paradise, there's plenty of shoes here in Taipei. Locally designed or imported and its damn cheap. Ever heard of Nike Shox going at 160SGD selling price?

Not surprising. I was in HK 2 weeks ago and its sale sale sale everywhere. Bought a pair of air flight huarache for $110, almost 50% off the original price tag. I'm still laughing. :D

Btw, I think we O.T. liao.

wow..merrell shoe is it something like prada equivalent in handbags? :) really impressed by ur tastes...coz for shoes i skimp on cash and wear SAF PTshoe...will go back to emart specially just to buy them. cant blame..coz its practically free :bsmilie: (use 11b credits) . but then for the SAF cheapo PTshoe i wear them on occassions where i go run around unfamiliar places eg take bus go dunno /bash thru muddy farmland/etc where and try to find my way home that kind of "exploring" trips

munwai said:
hmm...wanna try Queensway shopping centre?..

yeah ... shud give Queensway a try ... at least 2-3 of the ground floor stores carry them ... was there last Sunday ... the CNY crowd was a lil scary :bsmilie:

clive said:
..merrell shoe is it something like prada equivalent in handbags?
Merrell shoes are not that expensive lah. Try Queensway Shopping Centre. I think they should have a good variety. And by the way, most of the shops are connected one or the another. So be careful when you decide to bargain. Good luck.

hi all... i am looking for merrell shoe also.. went to queensway yesterday... looking for Chameleon Stretch. most of the shop selling it at $149 but got 1 shop gave 25% discount. very disappointed, no stock. Went to the big shoes shop next to pinasula plaza, got stock but not discount. So dicided go for better model Chameleon II Gore-Tex XCR but they didnt bring in this model. After that went to pinasula plaza second floor, also same price for chameleon stretch but no other advance model. sianz..... any other place that can i try for merrell shoes? really no idea liao. please enlighten me. :dunno:

NitroTech said:
OT: Camper shoes rule!!!!! ;p

OT again : Camper shoes are also expensive shoes rite? But it does looks nice! :) I love Red Wings Boots as it is very comfortable to wear and it is damn lasting! :lovegrin:

Yup, Sportslink and Queensway would be it. For sportslink, you could try one outlet and if don't have, ask them to see if they can check other outlets for you...

mustafa also carries merrel collections. Merrel is a good and cheap outdoor shoes.

Better apply some mink oil before you wear your leather shoes! It will helps to protect the leather. ;)

I got 2 pairs of Merrell shoes too. 1 is a goner. The other still around. :) And Yes, ROC shoes are cheaper than SG. Bought a few the last time when i went there for overseas EX.

Status
Not open for further replies.