Where to find Lowepro water bottle holder?

Fantasy747

Oct 30, 2007
Can anyone point me to where to get the above? I would love to carry this externally to free up more space in the bag. Thanks a lot.

Fantasy747 said:
Can anyone point me to where to get the above? I would love to carry this externally to free up more space in the bag. Thanks a lot.

Try any photo equip store that carry lowepro stuff. If all else fails, try Cathay.

Saw it before at CP and MS. price is around $20+ ... or you can get those similiar but china-branded from OP. Got mine around 10+.

Thanks guys. I want the original so that it can fit on the slot outside the bag nicely. Dun want it to fall off and roll of the clifts when I do my climbing/hiking trips.

$22 at Cathay Photo

Thanks guys. I want the original so that it can fit on the slot outside the bag nicely. Dun want it to fall off and roll of the clifts when I do my climbing/hiking trips.

I got the S&F version from MS Colour (S-11 Branch) 2 weeks ago. It's the original Lowepro Slip Lock system type. According to the guy there, this is the new version and the old type is no longer available. Think i bought it at around $20 or $25 if i remember correctly. You can go there and get, fyi Cathay and TK both nvr sell cos i tried before heading to MS.

bought 1 b4 at MS Color in AMK Hub, the type with zip opening at the side. But feel not that useful, the weight of the bottle hanging seem like slowly causing the zip to open itself.

bought mine at cathay two months ago :)