Where to find Kraft Cheez Whiz in S'pore

Status
Not open for further replies.

diver-hloc

Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Somewhere North
Hi.... I brought back to S'pore some Kraft Cheez Whiz from my trip to the Philippines early this year. They taste great with bread or crackers... even with chips. But I can seems to find them anywhere in S'pore. Not in NTUC or Cold Storage (at least not around Woodlands side).... Do anyone knows where I could find some in S'pore ?? Thxs. :thumbsup:

581px-CheezWhiz.jpg

Hi.... I brought back to S'pore some Kraft Cheez Whiz from my trip to the Philippines early this year. They taste great with bread or crackers... even with chips. But I can seems to find them anywhere in S'pore. Not in NTUC or Cold Storage (at least not around Woodlands side).... Do anyone knows where I could find some in S'pore ?? Thxs. :thumbsup:

581px-CheezWhiz.jpg
Some stuff are not available here, because they were made for the respective country. Well, you can always email Kraft Foods Singapore, to see if they can have some for you over here in Singapore.

GMAN

Check with Cold Storage Holland V, Jelita, as well as marketplace and Jason's. Basically, the supermarkets near where the Caucasian expat communities are.

Cold Storage @ Cluny Court or Guthrie House (6th Ave) might have. I've seen it there.

Thxs to all the info..... If I can't get it in S'pore.... My Next trip to Philippines would at least be 9mths away. Talk about a craving..... :sweat:

Thxs to all the info..... If I can't get it in S'pore.... My Next trip to Philippines would at least be 9mths away. Talk about a craving..... :sweat:

Get someone to ship a case of it over for you? :)

(check AVA regulations on food first but I think they are generally ok with processed foods)

I found a small tube of Cheeze Whiz a few months back at Cold Storage Railway Mall. But the $8 price tag kinda put me off. :p

But yeah, it's almost impossible to find in Sg.

I found a small tube of Cheeze Whiz a few months back at Cold Storage Railway Mall. But the $8 price tag kinda put me off. :p

But yeah, it's almost impossible to find in Sg.

Err.... how to get there ?? :sweat:

Lucky Plaza in Orchard..that is the place where you can find a lot of Philippine Products.
That is 100% sure! ;)

Lucky Plaza in Orchard..that is the place where you can find a lot of Philippine Products.
That is 100% sure! ;)

Err.... Philippines Product, Yes.... :thumbsup:

Cheese product made in Aust.... sold widely in Philippines.... I'm Not too sure :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.