Where to find "Iron Rice Bowl" in Singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sion

Where to find "Iron Rice Bowl" 鐵飯碗 in Singapore?

"Iron Rice Bowl" - a Chinese term used to refer to an occupation with guaranteed job security, as well as steady income and benefits.

Last edited:
Why choose iron?

Choose something that can pawn when things get worst when no ricebowl.

"Iron Rice Bowl" - a Chinese term used to refer to an occupation with guaranteed job security, as well as steady income and benefits.

IRAS, CPF, ERP(LTA)...eg to name a few heheh.... any organisation or company that has the mandate to collect money can't go wrong with paying and keeping staff employed.

Kidding but kinda true don't you think?

Hmmm, food court table cleaner! Sure got job one. ;p

Hmmm, food court table cleaner! Sure got job one. ;p

food court table cleaner will kena sack oso if didnt do a good job. not iron rice bowl... :nono:

be a monk/pastor/nun... sure secure 1 if you dun screw it up on your own...

IRAS, CPF, ERP(LTA)...eg to name a few heheh.... any organisation or company that has the mandate to collect money can't go wrong with paying and keeping staff employed.

Kidding but kinda true don't you think?

The above names you supplied all garberment ones ..... co-incidence izzit? :dunno:
Include NKF. and similar ones? ....:think:

food court table cleaner will kena sack oso if didnt do a good job. not iron rice bowl... :nono:

be a monk/pastor/nun... sure secure 1 if you dun screw it up on your own...

Lol...wrong, so far a monk in jail and a pastor also in jail....so not iron rice bowl.

i noe liao sion, be a table tennis coach, and make sure u are a bad one!!!

Lol...wrong, so far a monk in jail and a pastor also in jail....so not iron rice bowl.

as i said, as long as they dun screw it up... some of them make big buck... lol... maybe can oso ask for 1Ds Mk III for sponsor lol

as i said, as long as they dun screw it up... some of them make big buck... lol...
actually "iron rice bowl" means even if you screwed it up big time, and you still have an iron rice bowl .... so these gentlemen in changi holiday chalets now, dont count ....:dunno:
but for instance, if you let some big shots escape big time, and you are still ok, then it's confirmed it's an iron rice bowl ....:think:

Iron Man dun need iron rice bowl, i dun think he likes rice too... :bsmilie:

be the coach to that cry baby table tennis player

any of the bigger PR firms. :thumbsup: they usually don't retrench/downsize/fire people unless you really screw up BIIIIIG TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.