Where to find good deals for Storm cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystix

Jan 18, 2002
Planet Earth
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm getting a video cam soon and planning to get a storm cases and was wondering where in singapore can i get them?
Heard that they are better and cheaper than pelican case, but not sure if they are well stocked in sg.
Would really appreciate if someone who knows can advice. Thanks!

Hi,
There is a shop in Adelphi that deals with watersports equipment. 2nd or 3rd fl those corner shop. I saw they have the Storm case. Not sure if they still have it or if they are selling it cheaper. Maybe can order online from overseas?

Hi,
There is a shop in Adelphi that deals with watersports equipment. 2nd or 3rd fl those corner shop. I saw they have the Storm case. Not sure if they still have it or if they are selling it cheaper. Maybe can order online from overseas?

Thanks for the info.
Yah I checked out amazon and the prices are quite attractive.

storm don't cut it the latch failed when comes in contact with sands or mud,didn't happen with pelican as they do not have a button switch which will get jam with sand or mud , your safe bet pelican,beside they comes with an unimited lifetime warrranty! and the distirbutor is in singapore.

I have both pelikan and storm cases. The pelikan uses a latch system which is secure, but can be a pain to open if you're damn shag (outfield for example).. the storm cases uses a button release latch, which so far hasn't jammed for me unlike the above first time poster..

Quality wise, both are similar with the storm being cheaper.. But prices can be bargained when I bought both (but don't ask me since I dun remember the prices already)

The seals on the storm secures more tightly than my pelikan case, but you might also what to check out another brand of hard case available at OP which is even cheaper. Though no experience with that since both my case has lifetime warrenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.