Where to find florist past mid night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightrider

Jun 29, 2014
Singapore
Hi, Does anyone know where to find florist that has a shop to buy fresh flowers past mid night? :)

Why don't buy the flowers in the evening instead of waiting past midnight?

Lavender road, beside Singapore casket. And no, they do not only sell for funeral. they sell flowers for all occasions.

Last minute circumstances.. need fresh flowers after mid night. i checked Xpressflower - doesnt have a physical shop open after mid night.

Last minute circumstances.. need fresh flowers after mid night. i checked Xpressflower - doesnt have a physical shop open after mid night.

You start this thread in the afternoon and this is a "last minute circumstance"?????? Why not go buy now instead of coming here to ask others. Flowers will last longer a few days even if you buy now instead of waiting.

troll bait?

You start this thread in the afternoon and this is a "last minute circumstance"?????? Why not go buy now instead of coming here to ask others. Flowers will last longer a few days even if you buy now instead of waiting.

troll bait?

... and open a CS account just to ask this question :eek:

Like I said... the florist beside Singapore casket is 24 hours. And their flowers are very good, and arrangement extremely good. Need to ask more meh?

24hr City Florist
Lavender Place #01-05, 161 Lavender Street, (S)338750
Tel: 6396 4222

Goodness gracious... do a little bit of search la.

Last edited:

xpressflower does delivery 24hrs a day lor. no need physical shop to go and buy. They already display 24hrs delivery big big on their website. u can't miss it. Did u even go to their website and see?

BTW, y u come here at 12pm, start a thread ask this qn. Might as well go buy now

Maybe a friend of the lace umbrella guy :bsmilie:

I know of the strategies use by some business to promote their trade or business by doing the reverse which is to generate indirect interest in forum. They would go into a forum to ask for help to a certain questions to start a conversation and then a few replies further along and then the thread start themselves or thru another account nick will provide the answer and there by direct people to the site/business.

Last edited:
Daredevil123 - thank you. You're the man! Managed to place my order and will be picking up past midnight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.