where to find cheap and gd nasi lemak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chong Pang - 100m from Chong Pang CC and MacDonalds.

choice of 4 equally good stalls at Tanjong Pagar Market, each plates costing $2 each :thumbsup:

ah moy hawker, must queue one , go there at 12 pm on weekdays, the lasi lemak 3 dollars got luncheon meat , 2 chicken wings(nice) , 1 egg , veggie , very big packet but u can still finish it becos is very delicious

Changi Village
silver signplate ($2 for a big plate)

choice of 4 equally good stalls at Tanjong Pagar Market, each plates costing $2 each :thumbsup:
that's right.....damn big serving and the drum is damn HUGE :)

Adam H/C the one the Sultan of Brunei patronize ok lah! not so cheap but cheap according to his standard :bsmilie:

Chong Pang nasi lemak is wayyyyyyyyy over-rated. extremely expensive and so-so only. sometimes served cold also ... pui

Punggol nasi lemak is ok.

the best one i've tasted is actually sold at this pavilion beside blk 409 wet market along AMK ave 10. not sure if it's still there.

Chong Pang - 100m from Chong Pang CC and MacDonalds.

BOYCOTT drink stall!!!!!

If Kovan MRT is along upper serangoon road, then its further up towards punngol. There were 2 shops selling nasi lemak. First one belongs to Chong Pang I think, then further up one can't rememeber name, but always more crowded.
I think they have another branch along Tanjong Katon Road, opposite Caltex, cos I tried couple of times, dishes, taste about same. Same goes for the price - a little bit on the high side.

If looking for authentic Malay Nasi Lemak, go to Changi Village marktet in the morning where there is Malay store beside the Teh Sarabat stall selling Longtong, Mee Siam and Laksa. He sells Nasi Lemak for $1 per packet (only have fish with egg or Ikan Billis with egg). The sambal is nice. Go any later than 930am, maybe all sold out.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

If looking for authentic Malay Nasi Lemak, go to Changi Village marktet in the morning where there is Malay store beside the Teh Sarabat stall selling Longtong, Mee Siam and Laksa. He sells Nasi Lemak for $1 per packet (only have fish with egg or Ikan Billis with egg). The sambal is nice. Go any later than 930am, maybe all sold out.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Alemak! Changi Village so far away from everywhere. Unless you live/work very nearby or booking in to Tekong (NS book in still there right?) how to be there before 9.30am?

Adam H/C the one the Sultan of Brunei patronize ok lah! not so cheap but cheap according to his standard :bsmilie:

The shop beside that shop is nicer!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.