Where to FIND/BUY valued for money Hygrometers? For both Analogue & Digital ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home FIX at marina Square or Thomson PLaza. About S$30++

Bought a digital hygrometer from my usual DIY shop at Sim Lim sq. I use this for reference checking.

For dry boxes I always prefer the analogue meter ones.
No need to insert battery regularly. This is much more sensible.

Digital meters LCD readout can fade over time. Even if you put in new battery. (If don't believe can ask any Contax RTS III owner and what they see inside the viewfinder of their old RTS III. )

From my digital meter which I can put into the box, I know how far off the analogue meter is. And can adjust for the reading.

If you want to have separate analogue meter, small mom and pop shop in Toa Payoh sells them. I am sure all over the island have similar.

About $15.

Cathay offers to give you a digital meter version if you top up $15 when you buy an Akarui dry box.

For dry boxes I always prefer the analogue meter ones.
No need to insert battery regularly. This is much more sensible.

From my digital meter which I can put into the box, I know how far off the analogue meter is. And can adjust for the reading.

Both exactly what I my thoughts!!

If you want to have separate analogue meter, small mom and pop shop in Toa Payoh sells them. I am sure all over the island have similar.

About $15.

Cathay offers to give you a digital meter version if you top up $15 when you buy an Akarui dry box.

Cathay wanted $45 for the analgoue, no more digital in stock that day. I bought a digital one fron John 3:16 for $28, a tiny one that goes into the bag. The one at Selfix is bigger than my hanphone!!

I want to buy Analgoue ones (no batteries) for the piano, storage room, closet... having lots of problem with humility. Just repaired my 88-piano keys for $600!!

I want to find that $15 analogue meter! Still looking around Tampines/Simei area. Bros around here if you can find them, let me know.

Otherwise, MASS ORDER le.... I think $7 for analgoue, and $15 for Digital ones is fair.. Anyone?? I like 4 of each!

It seems Caspere you need a dehumidifier for your house/room, instead of the hygrometers! :D

It seems Caspere you need a dehumidifier for your house/room, instead of the hygrometers! :D

I already do have ONE dehumidifier !!

I just need the meters to tell me where to use the dehumidifier. It is unlikely I would want 4 dehumidifiers in the house right?

Status
Not open for further replies.