Where to find an old rundown building for photography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

runawaypig

Jul 16, 2007
Hi!

I am looking for an old rundown place (just need peeling walls etc) that will resemble an image from a less developed country, also, another place with a classroom setting with chalkboard.

Does anyone have any idea where?

Quite urgent. Appreciate any tips! Thanks!

Hi!

I am looking for an old rundown place (just need peeling walls etc) that will resemble an image from a less developed country, also, another place with a classroom setting with chalkboard.

Does anyone have any idea where?

Quite urgent. Appreciate any tips! Thanks!
Seletar Base camp

Old Changi Hospital....but that place supposed to be out of bounds tho'.

Seletar base houses can have access meh?
Are there any 'black & white' type of place we can have access to, or run down hut like those in Pulau Ubin, but on mainland?

I went to this place recently. Near Clark Quay.

1311618095_fa9c1df1f9_m.jpg

It's just an empty warehouse... the OUB godown.
It's around robertson walk, just next to the river.
But there's really nothing inside at all.

icic...its good enough...thanks for the info...

will take a look next time, thanks for the info. :)

Old Tanglin CMPB Camp. Many empty old buildings.

Can we go in there?

Currently open to public. Half of the total number of the old buildings were converted into furniture shops, bars, restaurants, and etc. The remaining half of them were still at 20 years ago conditions. There is one old church which I saw people taking wedding photo outside.

I went to this place recently. Near Clark Quay.

1311618095_fa9c1df1f9_m.jpg

Is that you in the picture.. why u look like an alien, no mouth and eyes?
Where can we access the godown, and is it deserted? I wont want curious bystander to crowd around, I get bothered by that.
For Dempsey Hill, its crawling with Blangah workers now, so you'll get no privacy.

Is that you in the picture.. why u look like an alien, no mouth and eyes?
Where can we access the godown, and is it deserted? I wont want curious bystander to crowd around, I get bothered by that.
For Dempsey Hill, its crawling with Blangah workers now, so you'll get no privacy.

chase them away lor...

Mitre hotel at Somerset, it is located next to the NTUC near Com Centre. Defintely full of character. Go soon as it is going to be torn down as part of an enbloc sigh.

As for old rundown buildings, be careful when you are in those old shophouses. Reasoning being most of them are made of wood and some are termite infested, the floor might give way under you. A piece of advice, let your parents, loved ones or a friend know where you are going and to get the police to go look for you if you dont come back or contact them by a certain time. It can save your life.

A piece of advice, let your parents, loved ones or a friend know where you are going and to get the police to go look for you if you dont come back or contact them by a certain time. It can save your life.

and let the whole world know that you are trespassing......

Mitre hotel at Somerset, it is located next to the NTUC near Com Centre. Defintely full of character. Go soon as it is going to be torn down as part of an enbloc sigh.

As for old rundown buildings, be careful when you are in those old shophouses. Reasoning being most of them are made of wood and some are termite infested, the floor might give way under you. A piece of advice, let your parents, loved ones or a friend know where you are going and to get the police to go look for you if you dont come back or contact them by a certain time. It can save your life.

The address for Mitre Hotel is No. 145 Killiney Road, please watch out for one white dog (not friendly), and there is/are people still living inside.

Two old buildings between Killiney Road and Lloyd Road, and Dublin Road (off Killiney Road) might be able to go in, but at your own risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.