Where to dispose of army barang after ROD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parchiao

Deregistered
Jan 2, 2003
Visit site
Yes, you all heard me, ROD, not ORD, no more IPPT or ICT.

I have the following stuff to dispose of, dun wish to sell them, just giving them away for someone who has gone fat since ORD. Self collect at Kembangan.

1. 2 sets of number 4, M sized, new in plastic bag.
2. 1 pair of US size 9 (262) boots. This is the Goretex one, worn only for 2 chor boh ICTs doing admin stuff.

The rest of the stuff, need somone to tell me where to dispose of them, think it is some official place mindef place. Can't give this stuff away lah.

1. Standard issue full pack, helmet and SBO.

Parchiao said:

I have the following stuff to dispose of, dun wish to sell them, just giving them away for someone who has gone fat since ORD. Self collect at Kembangan.

1. 2 sets of number 4, new in plastic bag.
2. 1 pair of US size 9 (262) boots. This is the Goretex one, worn only for 2 chor boh ICTs doing admin stuff.

The rest of the stuff, need somone to tell me where to dispose of them, think it is some official place mindef place. Can't give this stuff away lah.

burn them.... under HDB got big metal container to burn things one. go late at night to burn. I burnt them when I ROD.

ernest_ted said:
no need to keep for recall meh ??? :dunno:

Unit stand down, already disbanded. No recall, no ICT, no IPPT. No more liability. U mean u still have recall after you ROD? Not ORD leh.

Divine_Monk said:
burn them.... under HDB got big metal container to burn things one. go late at night to burn. I burnt them when I ROD.

Good idea, I had many bad memories, but then again, I dun wanna stink up my neighbourhood. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Parchiao said:
Good idea, I had many bad memories, but then again, I dun wanna stink up my neighbourhood. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

pal you can burn anywhere, other neighourhood, but dun come over tampines, thanks!

HAPPY BURNING!;)

better dont talk abt burning of army stuff or what here ... lots of police wannabe here . I was warn by one of them here when i mention something similar in another forum ...:bsmilie: :dunno:

Why not just throw it down the chute?
Or just leave it at the main rubbish centre.

So good !! ROD ~_~
I'm still got 10 yrs of cycle to go through.

My uncle just throw it away the no.4 but remember to remove the name tag
Maybe you can give to those thai workers , they love no 4 ^^

AReality said:
Why not just throw it down the chute?
Or just leave it at the main rubbish centre.

I can that for the used No.4, but the full pack, SBO and helmet?

Parchiao said:

1. 2 sets of number 4, M sized, new in plastic bag.

hey if u know of anyone who has spare e-mart credits to spare and wants to give away, PM me can? i'm interested to get the SAF gore-tex boots...=)

Don't waste resources, pls. The no.4 can be used as rags, boots can be worn for trekking and helmet can be used when go hunting for durians.

haha, you remind me about this, I ROD about eight years ago, I only given uniform and boots, no SBO, no helmet, no full pack, still some where inside the house.

think just sell it to galang guni will do.

aiyo..

dun throw lah..

give me , give me...

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Love_sky said:
So good !! ROD ~_~
I'm still got 10 yrs of cycle to go through.

My uncle just throw it away the no.4 but remember to remove the name tag
Maybe you can give to those thai workers , they love no 4 ^^

phew...

i left with 9 more... sianz...

Parchiao said:
I can that for the used No.4, but the full pack, SBO and helmet?

Can use it for some kinky romance dress up fantasy in the bedroom...ur wify can play change parade with you:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

..kidding.

so shiok ORD liao...congrats

Status
Not open for further replies.