Where to Develop pictures ONLINE?? (based in Singapore one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
one question... how's the procedure like when sending in photos for developing thru the website?

Originally posted by butters
one question... how's the procedure like when sending in photos for developing thru the website?

Usually, it's:

1. Register for an account.
2. Create online album/upload photos.
3. Order prints from selected photos.
4. Pay via Credit Card or some other payment scheme.
5. Prints will be delivered to your doorstep or you can choose to pickup from a lab.

Regards
CK

send to me lor i print for u :D
want kodak or fuji paper? u choose
:)

Originally posted by Eugene

any recommendations, in terms of Quality and
Price, to these three?
Thanks.

Eugene

Long time since I last used them. Price per print is $0.50 for all, I think. Not sure about handling fees. Have only tried 99photo.com, quality is dependent on which lab you choose to have your images printed. I only use Colour Lab, which is very good.

Have not personally tried fujifilm.com.sg and fotohub.com, but heard they are pretty good also.

Regards
CK

Try www.photobeans.com.

There is a promotion 15 photos for $5. But don't know if promotion ends already. Printout pretty good.

But they only accept cheque at the moment though.

The latest online photofinishing site in Singapore is....

www.kodakexpress.com.sg

Can choose to collect at your choice of location

That's SaGu :)

1 pcs 0.50 + 5 handling charge
30 or 40 pcs above no handling charge.

Ya, uploading is such a chore especially with the slow upload speed on ADSL and cable... There's also a limit of 99 photos per order for fujifilm.com.sg......

Anyone knows a way of getting > 100 photos printed at fujifilm? Printed stuff there on three occasions and the most recent batch didn't turn out as good... argh...

burn onto a CD and send to them lor....
but make sure u usethe same software as they r hehe
or in the end they might not be able to open the file...

Have not personally tried fujifilm.com.sg and fotohub.com, but heard they are pretty good also.

Regards
CK[/QUOTE]

I dont know about other peoples experience, but I am having many problems with the service Im receiving from Photohub . There are so many mistakes made by untrained staff that I would not be recommending this company to any of my professional or amateur associates until they radically modify how they do their job.

To give you an example, they sent us a message by e mail recently to tell us to come and collect an order. When we travelled all the way there from Siglap, the order had never been printed and they requested we return another day. the following day they tried to overcharge us for the order!

Does anyone else have any problems or horror stories about the standard of their service?

can try www.mydigilab.com

Good quality and free shipping within singapore if u print more than $4 worth i think. there is no $5 handling charge as well.

or

www.hotprint.com.sg

For both they will do some color and brightness correction for each and every individual photo. So if its slightly under exposed it will turn out fine.

Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.