where to Celebrate/countdown Christmas??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkk86

May 29, 2006
Seng Kang ::: Fernvale LAne
Hi all, Christmas r coming soon and frez out there r looking places to celebrate christmas.

Any places u all suggest to go? Let share ard and hav Fun on Christmas eve count down!!

MErry Christmas!

thought ppl countdown to new year nia... christmas countdown for?

ya hahahaha i saw the title and immediately thought to myself "countdown xmas?!"

hmmm those who countdown xmas are kids waiting for presents or christians going church...

other people are more likely to countdown new year:)

ya hahahaha i saw the title and immediately thought to myself "countdown xmas?!"

hmmm those who countdown xmas are kids waiting for presents or christians going church...

other people are more likely to countdown new year:)

think only kids lah... and by the time they count from 10 to 5, they fall asleep liao... :bsmilie:

next morning go open presents that they see for a week or more... reality steps back in the moment u count...

Hi all, Christmas r coming soon and frez out there r looking places to celebrate christmas.

Any places u all suggest to go? Let share ard and hav Fun on Christmas eve count down!!

MErry Christmas!

Go Pub or big disco.

Scourge around the place and quickly secure the spot where got chio bu around.

When the clock strikes, give them a bear hug ! Its merry xmas for u ! :cool:

CHRISTmas of course go church for it is birth of Christ :thumbsup:

u people are so bless to celebrate christmas.

er.. me celebrating christmas at workplace during eve.. from 9pm to 3am ! no choice.. for the sake of ricebowl... i even had to forsake God. :sweat:

u people are so bless to celebrate christmas.

er.. me celebrating christmas at workplace during eve.. from 9pm to 3am ! no choice.. for the sake of ricebowl... i even had to forsake God. :sweat:

so i give u a scenario extracted from another thread...

Ricebowl & God jump into sea... which 1 will u save? :devil:

Ricebowl - end up with a bowl of salted porridge...
God - end up being saved by him instead... but what if God was one of us... :devil:

countdown christmas? try the streets of orchard road then! :cool:
will be as chaotic as ever..ppl squeezing here n there duno for wat reasons...quarrels...fights......
n remember to buy spray foams for the fun of.......spraying??? :think:
but..i will gladly stay out of it this yr....getting old for all tis... :bsmilie:
still cant 4get last yr kena hit on the head by an empty Stray can of sprayfoam..bang!!(lucky i got play soccer, treat tat as a header lor) :sticktong

countdown christmas? try the streets of orchard road then! :cool:
will be as chaotic as ever..ppl squeezing here n there duno for wat reasons...quarrels...fights......
n remember to buy spray foams for the fun of.......spraying???
but..i will gladly stay out of it this yr....getting old for all tis... still cant 4get last yr kena hit on the head by an empty Stray can of sprayfoam..bang!!(lucky i got play soccer, treat tat as a header lor) :sticktong

:bsmilie: I got a few cans and carried it around while i was walking in orchard. It sort of acted like a talisman against foam attacks.

remember, dun bring camera. they like to attack cameraman :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.