where to buy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahlow

May 11, 2006
seem like now a day, the price of DSLR in Harvey Norman, court..... are quite ok as compare to some reputable shop like cathay, ms color, tk. They can even give better offer....

this is what i garther from this forum....

is this true ?

Cheers

thanks

seem like now a day, the price of DSLR in Harvey Norman, court..... are quite ok as compare to some reputable shop like cathay, ms color, tk. They can even give better offer....

is this true ?

Cheers

thanks
want to know? go bargain with them lor, see how good you can get

want to know? go bargain with them lor, see how good you can get

bargain with who...you mean cathay, ms color, tk can bargain ?

is this true ?

Cheers

thanks

Quite ok? Not really better unless you are paying by installment as the megastores allows longer payment terms than the usual shops.

my experience was no matter how good I bargain, the price is always at that range.
example:"fried kwetiaw is always range from $2-$4/plate, I never find fried kwetiaw at the price of below $1 or less/plate?"

same logic apply to DSLR camera as well, the price will never differ far from one shop to another. pay $10 different can save up my energy to bargain, transport fare to go here and there to compareprice.

after having all this experience, my principal in buying camera or it accessories is
"Money/Price is not a problem, the problem is No Money"

true la...... no everyone earn 10k 20k a month

Places like Cathay, TK Foto, MS Color give better prices as compared to Harvey Norman, Courts, Best Denki (Selling at RRP)

The thing about looking around and doing homework for the prices is because we are trying to get the best deal in town. Yes the price might not differ far, but many of us would still prefer to have the better end of the deal

:)
Ryan

From what I see it that prices from HM.. Best.. are all controlled prices. But they do throw in lots of freebies to sweeten the deal.. and not to forget the CC installment plan which makes a better scheme than to see thousands of $$ gone from the bank, and sometimes.. good as can answer to the FC at home... :embrass:

Other shops like MS Colour.. CP.. John.. although does not provide as much freebies, but its a bargain for those who are willing to pay cash. Though CP does have installment plans too. And their prices are very good... and honestly, no much difference btw these shops.

Remember to visit those shops recommended in thie forum.. others.. well.. IMHO.. stay away is the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.