Where to buy??

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey91

Jan 1, 2006
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
hi,guy, i'm newbie here, a malaysian live in JB. i only know cathayphoto(peninsula) & alanphoto(sim lim square). any body can tell me any shop will sold mre of choice de accessory...:what: :( cos at this 2 shop are not stock wat i want to buy?? any place recomment??
or i should eshopping n buy..??:think:
like my SB600 TTL cord(cable) , some filter n etc...thanks....:D

These are the two stores carry wide range of camera equipments and accessories, and just with in walking distant, I would suggest you contact them to check the availability of stocks and reserve it before you pay them a visit.

You may check out the Nikon's price guild thread for some items which you are looking for.

and check here for addresses, phone numbers and email address of some camera stores.

catchlights said:
These are the two stores carry wide range of camera equipments and accessories, and just with in walking distant, I would suggest you contact them to check the availability of stocks and reserve it before you pay them a visit.

You may check out the Nikon's price guild thread for some items which you are looking for.

and check here for addresses, phone numbers and email address of some camera stores.

thanks catchlights...:D:D :D

Try The Camera Workshop at Penisula Shopping Centre (selling mainly used equipment) and Seng Cheong at ICB Enterprise House at Middle Road (off Bugis Junction) for a wide selections of Hoya and Kenko filters.

Since you live in m'sia, why don't you get ya stuff from there? i always thought that camera equipment are cheaper in m'sia?

jlchong said:
Since you live in m'sia, why don't you get ya stuff from there? i always thought that camera equipment are cheaper in m'sia?
Not true.... Most branded cameras are more expensive there due to higher import tax.
However, diapers and milk powder are another story!

jlchong said:

at jb i got to ask, but they telling me sg got most choice n stock,example like the stofen box, jb are not got found..

can u recommend me at m'sia where do u go to shop there?? thanks!!(don tell me go to KL n buy, cos too far)

Status
Not open for further replies.