Where to buy windchimes?

alwaysjerricky

Mar 30, 2013
+65
As above.

Searched in google but those are dated few years back.

Budget around $50
Looking for good quality ones as it will be for a gift.
Thank you.

Many years ago i bought some at shops in chinatown. You will need to walk around, i cant remember exactly which shop i got them from. I bought them for gifts too

Many years ago i bought some at shops in chinatown. You will need to walk around, i cant remember exactly which shop i got them from. I bought them for gifts too

Thanks! Read from Google that many people bought from around Chinatown too but that's few years ago. Hope they are still there :)

still there..remember to bargain..be local...dun hang camera on ur neck..locals they give discounts...skip the straw hat too..

still there..remember to bargain..be local...dun hang camera on ur neck..locals they give discounts...skip the straw hat too..

Ohhh I almost forgot not to show my camera. TYVM!

they're not stupid. they can always tell who's the local and who's the tourist. just by looking at the way you dress and the way you behave.

they're not stupid. they can always tell who's the local and who's the tourist. just by looking at the way you dress and the way you behave.

Maybe la just to be safe...

chatuchak market, bangkok