Where to buy used Pentax Prime Lens?

normanho23

Jun 1, 2010
Woodlands / Jurong East
Any shops in town area that carries a wide range of used Pentax lens? A shop that can actually allow me to try out the various lens.... Thanks.

I assume u are talking abt 2nd hand lens.

I know TCW (The camera workshop) is selling 2nd hand lenses (including pentax). But their price usually more expensive then BnS.

Testing wise , I am not sure if they allow that . :)

Well, the Pentax outings has one of the most comprehensive lens testing area, both current and discontinued models. Just name a lens you want to try out and someone will try and present it to you. :devil:

But in honesty, 2nd-hand shops hardly stock "good" Pentax lenses. Even if they do, they're quickly snapped up by eagle-eyed folks. :sweat:

Really? I thot such Prime lens are buy and go type... strictly no testing. Then I will pop buy SLRR this weekend to check it out.

Better call up and check if they got the lens in stock for you to test if not it'd be a wasted trip :)

SLRR does not have 2nd hand lens.

SLRR lets me and even encourages me to try their pentax lenses on display !:sweatsm:

Recoil is talking abt SLRR let him try their display set

pentax dslrs how to check shutter count ah?

Really? I thot such Prime lens are buy and go type... strictly no testing. Then I will pop buy SLRR this weekend to check it out.

Mr Quek of Manly allowed me to try the DA*300 even though I said not confirm buying. ;)

Yea SLRR has quite a number of lenses in their display cabinet right at the entrance of the shop and you can try any of the lenses there , Ray even took out af360 flash from the box when i asked about it !

I think if regular customer , they normally will provide extra good services. That night ard 11pm I SMS Ray to check on a Pns camera (friend buying) he also get back to me within mins. Really good services

I think if regular customer , they normally will provide extra good services. That night ard 11pm I SMS Ray to check on a Pns camera (friend buying) he also get back to me within mins. Really good services

3 wks ago I sms Mr Quek 12+ am regarding K-X dual lens kit, he also replied. :cool: