where to buy used bikes? - racer

Status
Not open for further replies.
swimcraze said:
Hi,

any idea where is a good place to get a used racer bicycle?
any idea of the cheapest price i can get for a brand new one?

thanks.

Think someone posted a link to the local bike forum community .... anyway once again - http://www.togoparts.com

swimcraze said:
Hi,

any idea where is a good place to get a used racer bicycle?
any idea of the cheapest price i can get for a brand new one?

thanks.

Can try Carrefour ;).

well. i guess it depends on your budget. good road bike is not cheap. :)

dragos said:
or cannondale..

:bsmilie: ... cannondale :sweat:

Pinnarelo ... ? (think i got the spelling wrong)

kenele said:
Can try Carrefour ;).

Just saw the Aleoga racer... not bad ... :think: (not sure how to see racer parts... only know MTB :sticktong )

giant roadbikes (not the supermarket) are quite good.. cheap too

Clown said:
giant roadbikes (not the supermarket) are quite good.. cheap too

Where to buy those?

Here is a good place to look for good deals on used bikes.

Many people believe that buying used bikes is cheaper than buying brand new ones. Many times this is the case, but many times it is also not the case at all! There are several things that you need to be careful of when buying used mountain bikes. You will need to be far more educated about mountain bikes to be able to ensure that you make a sound purchase.
=======
george
Used Cars

Many people believe that buying used bikes is cheaper than buying brand new ones. Many times this is the case, but many times it is also not the case at all! There are several things that you need to be careful of when buying used mountain bikes. You will need to be far more educated about mountain bikes to be able to ensure that you make a sound purchase.
=======
george
Used Cars

Firstly, they are talking about ROAD BIKES....not MTB. Secondly, you dug up a VERY OLD THREAD. They stop talking about it in September 2005!!!!! :devil::sweatsm::devil::sweatsm:

There is a bicycle show at the F1 building this Friday till Sunday, many local bicycle shops will have booths there, save u the trouble and can see many brands and prices in 1 place.

Status
Not open for further replies.