Where to buy travel guides

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcusc48

Jun 22, 2009
I'm going on a holiday around Southeast Asia very soon and I need a travel guide by this week, but I don't have time to go down to a bookshop. Does anyone know any online bookstores that have fast delivery to Singapore? :) Thank you!

Not sure about online stores. If you fly into Singapore, i believe all 3 terminals have bookstores that sells the travel guide.

I would suggest borrow fr library.

yup, u should just borrow from the library.. there should be a variety of travel guides available.. the recommendations on the guides might not be the best ones, so no point buying them and wasting your money if the guides are not useful..

Ya, the airport should sell travel guides.

Buy the guide from eyewitness cos their guides make better souvenirs. :)

exactly...you will probably get better information online.
One guide book will not tell you everything....and you will probably not buy a few books,

just google..everything in there.. :)

You may want to sufr Fodor.com & Frommers.com
They offer a lot of info from their guide books for free.

I'm going on a holiday around Southeast Asia very soon and I need a travel guide by this week, but I don't have time to go down to a bookshop. Does anyone know any online bookstores that have fast delivery to Singapore? :) Thank you!

natgeo @ vivo. they have quite an extensive coverage of various cities around the world.:cool:

Can also get books like lonely planet, dk eyewitness, rough guides in kinokunia in ngee ann city.

just a little ot here

if you are going to europe, miami, tokyo and mumbai

get the louis vuitton city guide 2009 edition

each book cost about say 30 dollars

if you buy the entire europe set of 10 books plus 3 e-guides online for download it's 227 dollars

and it mainly features haute couture boutiques and top of the line hotels and hotspots in the mentioned cities

Which countries are you going to, marcus? Some SEA countries are more well-covered in travel guides than others. I usually go for Lonely Planet guides, and I agree with cowmera, DK Eyewitness guides are gd souvenirs, lots of well-taken pictures in them. I bought a Lonely Planet for my trip from GuideGecko.com and it was delivered free to my house in just 3 days. My family and I made good use of the restaurant and attraction listings on our holiday :D Hope you have a great trip!

Hi,

There are many travel websites which provide certified online travel guides.

Here is some information on home based travel business.

The fortune which you will find in the travel business is that while selling plane tickets for discounted travel and wholesale travel, you are given a travel commission plan that works on the mlm strategy. The multi-level markets are surely growing in number and everybody is so sure that no two commission plans are just about the same. What makes this business opportunity a cut above the rest is because the travel commission is totally meant to allow growth for the employee, rather than just for the employer alone.

Home Based Business Opportunity

Last edited:
why dont you try in google in internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.