Where to buy tickets for the Feb 4, Chinggay Parade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebong

Oct 28, 2004
would really prefer to get the paragon area...

please advice folks.

You may want to try the Singapore Visitors Centre at Orchard, Suntec or World Trade Centre. I think tickets were on sale there for previous years Chingay. The tickets are targeted more for tourists I think.

Does anyone know if the performers stop at area out of the gallery sector to perform? Thinking of shooting the floats tomorrow night.

Cheers.

Chingay 4th Feb, I have 1 ticket FOC. SMS 81538799, the first guy will receive sms reply from me, no reply meaning ticket taken. Collect at Orchard MRT 5.30 p.m.

You the man! Now that's the spirit of clubsnzp!

Cheers!

kimbo said:
Chingay 4th Feb, I have 1 ticket FOC. SMS 81538799, the first guy will receive sms reply from me, no reply meaning ticket taken. Collect at Orchard MRT 5.30 p.m.

kimbo said:

tickets taken!

Anyone know which roads are closed today, thought of going towards town and want to avoid the Chingay route so not to be caught in traffic.

TIA.

hanz170 said:
Anyone know which roads are closed today, thought of going towards town and want to avoid the Chingay route so not to be caught in traffic.

TIA.

I onli know that orchard rd will be closed frm 1800hrs - 0200hrs!

Status
Not open for further replies.