Where to buy this cute lens bling? for attracting kids

XavierShoot

Aug 2, 2009
Singapore, Aussie
Hello, i am gonna have this children party soon, any idea where i can buy this lens acceseories to attach on my lens?

166925_282154181797817_138057886207448_1145609_474911729_n.jpg

36421_138058012874102_138057886207448_370659_5119436_n.jpg

pictures taken from https://www.facebook.com/happyacresfarm?sk=wall#!/happyacresfarm

You never read before linking/posting, izzit? The FB page you linked is the FB OF THE SHOP.

Happy Acres Farm by HappyAcresFarm on Etsy

All you had to do was read some of the text on there instead of just posting their pics.

Realistically, you can create this yourself in an hour or two. Just go to Spotlight and get a few materials.

You never read before linking/posting, izzit? The FB page you linked is the FB OF THE SHOP.

All you had to do was read some of the text on there instead of just posting their pics.

Realistically, you can create this yourself in an hour or two. Just go to Spotlight and get a few materials.

that online shop looks like is overseas... so maybe TS may not get it in time.

i think should not be too tough to DIY yourself...

i am thinking if singapore got sell this, then i can get a ready made de

i was hoping there is some shop in sg selling, then i can get it after seeing the physical item

For someone who failed art & craft, it's quite a daunting task for me.. LOL

looks like a cloth hairband that my daughter has tons of them
just sew or staple on the legs and eyes
ya.... you gave me a business idea lolzzz

hey mod, i feel its a great business idea too. seems to be easy to make with a large cloth hairband. low on cost and high on demand :) but for people like me who is terrible at crafting =(

I doubt so, any primary or secondary students can make such things,

or just go to toy r us, mini toon to buy a soft toy and mod will do,

nobody will want to pay for that.

haha...so cute...might get one to amuse myself lol.

I doubt so, any primary or secondary students can make such things,

or just go to toy r us, mini toon to buy a soft toy and mod will do,

nobody will want to pay for that.

uncle ben... u forgot there are things known as the
pedobear-drool.jpg

u can sell the toys to them:bsmilie: sure earn money one

to ts: why not try getting those flexible bendy snakes kind of toy? just wrap around the camera, shld have same effect

pedobear-drool.jpg

to ts: why not try getting those flexible bendy snakes kind of toy? just wrap around the camera, shld have same effect

or buy those miniature toy then stick to it. haha.

anyway u can also buy this for street photography, sure get lotsa attention and laughters. it will make u look harmless too :x

pedobear-drool.jpg

sounds good, maybe i drop by toy R us later thanks~

just grab a sock teddy bear, rip a hole in its stomach and you have something that fits onto your lens

super glue barney to your lens.

thanks for all the great ideas, the reason i wanna obtain the above mention is because i want to have the obtion to remove the cute bling when i need to. For example, i am shooting for a very uptight event, then with a funny clown on my lens :what: :what: like a Speech by some Minister :)