Where to buy these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Anyone knows where or whether its even possible to buy these?

IMG_5877a.jpg

IMG_5881a.jpg

I'm referring to the centre foam circular piece that one can stick onto the back of books and used to hold a single CD.

Alternatively, anyone knows where to buy a plastic transparent CD sleeve, just like those seen at the back of some photography books.

Thanks!

can try challenger. they sell all kinds of CD holder/sleeves. Also got 1 kind paper one (like those commonly used to hold drivers for hardwares).. can stick using double sided tape to the back of the book

vince123123 said:

Alternatively, anyone knows where to buy a plastic transparent CD sleeve, just like those seen at the back of some photography books.

Thanks!

vince123123 said:

I'm referring to the centre foam circular piece that one can stick onto the back of books and used to hold a single CD.

Thanks!

Hey vince, those are called foam droplets (or something like that).I've seen something similar at Art Friend. They come on sheets and has different diameters. Alternatively you can try to measure the diameter of the hole in the CD and then punch it out from a foam sheet.

So they have those in exact size for the CD? Or is it still a hit miss affair? I dont think there's an easy way to punch out nice holes through a foam sheet, unless u have some tool with the same diameter.

Prismatic said:
Hey vince, those are called foam droplets (or something like that).I've seen something similar at Art Friend. They come on sheets and has different diameters. Alternatively you can try to measure the diameter of the hole in the CD and then punch it out from a foam sheet.

vince123123 said:
So they have those in exact size for the CD? Or is it still a hit miss affair? I dont think there's an easy way to punch out nice holes through a foam sheet, unless u have some tool with the same diameter.

You can try calling up or emailing Art-Friend. They have the most unexpected things around. There are hole punches with variable sizes one... the CD one should be a 16mm hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.