where to buy the pentax m24 adapter

Status
Not open for further replies.

chiangxing

Sep 5, 2009
att.

I wanna try some m42 lens. However, I do not find any information to buy the original pentax m42 adapter.

thx.

Many recommend the shop at Chinatown Point. I've never been there myself. Do a search on the forum.

I've found the ebay ones to be ok. (these are the ones without the additional flange, so the lenses can focus to infinity.

Many recommend the shop at Chinatown Point. I've never been there myself. Do a search on the forum.

I've found the ebay ones to be ok. (these are the ones without the additional flange, so the lenses can focus to infinity.

Which one?
Have you tried and tested okay for infinity as I am interested.

Last edited:
Which one?
Have you tried and tested okay for infinity as I am interested.

The jinfinance one on ebay is ok. I have 3. The only odd thing is that I ordered 1 first and then 2 much later on (around 1 yr), and only the 1st order adapter is able to mount on direct to the camera when attached to the lens. The other 2 are need to be mounted onto the camera 1st, followed by screwing on the lens. There are some finishing differences between these 2 batches, so i think the tooling probably changed in between my purchases.

http://cgi.ebay.com/M42-to-Pentax-k...Accessories?hash=item19af5c1f1f#ht_1648wt_960

This is not the only seller on ebay, so you can choose the seller yourself.

Another note. This one is the version that does not focus to infinity
http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Mount-M42...Accessories?hash=item4ceb19a3c0#ht_2268wt_962

i bought mine at fotografix(maybe it is this name, can not remember) in chinatown point.
it is the original pentax M42-PK adapter.

by the way, where can i buy a battery for my K10D? third party also can....

the one you bought from fotografix is pentax one or third party?

I bought a few pcs original Pentax M42 adapter in Japan when I was there recently.
Will post in B&S if decided not to keep some of them.

Last edited:
is it Kindai adapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.