Where to buy the metal LCD hood for D70?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSU said:
At over $100, doesn't seem worth it. Alternatively, would any of the MO kings like to source for us, please? I'm sure there will be good demand. :)
or, wait for those who bought a camera at comex to post the hood for sale soon. ;)

along with small cf cards, mini tripods, umbrellas (oops, non-photog item, won't happen), card readers. :)

gadrian said:
I tried the one for the D100 for a couple of hours. And found it slows down my process of reviewing on the LCD. Have to pop the cover up.. then view.. and then when want to recompose and fire need to close down.. else the hood will slam into you face..

No something really that great. TCW was selling the hood for the D100 @ 50.00. So I think @ 108.. really cut throat.

Also the hood for the D100 is nicer.. the Nikon D100 wordings are impressed on the hood and in black.. the D70 is in silver.. yucks!! can be distracting..

Got mine from CP for D100 for 54. ONly used it when reviewing pics in bright areas. Otherwise I have the original BM 2 on the LCD. Gave up after 2 days. Very leh chay (troublesome). If you want it I can sell you for one NEW and ORIGINAL BM2. About 12 bucks for BM2 someone mentioned??

SMS me at 97481495. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.