Where to buy table bed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digit

Jan 4, 2004
You know the breakfast-in-bed kind ? Only thing is that I will be using it for my laptop (in bed). I wanted the type that has legs on the sides ? and not the tray type. Something like attached pic. Where to get locally huh ? Couldn't find it in IKEA.

dar-bed-table.jpg

You know the breakfast-in-bed kind ? Only thing is that I will be using it for my laptop (in bed). I wanted the type that has legs on the sides ? and not the tray type. Something like attached pic. Where to get locally huh ? Couldn't find it in IKEA.

dar-bed-table.jpg

looks easy to DIY... just buy a piece of acrylic, melt, and form. the 2 holes just drill only...

No lah...cut down a tree, mill, saw, sand, paint, laquer...more easy.:bsmilie:

think need a 100 year old tree to cut away the excess... haha... poor tree...

btw, last time learn hor, use plywood... dip in water, then form, then press down, put in oven for curing also can make tis shape rite.

think need a 100 year old tree to cut away the excess... haha... poor tree...

btw, last time learn hor, use plywood... dip in water, then form, then press down, put in oven for curing also can make tis shape rite.

also can, but quality different. :bsmilie:

in the middle drill few rows of holes so better ventilation ??

hehe..

But I am still curious what is the reason there are 2 holes on the sideway?
maybe as what DCA says, to hold the table by the holes,

anyway should be using middle fingers and ring fingers to lift the table, so the thumb can hold the top more conformably.

I just saw one at Barang Barang...:)

My friend got a tray like that from IKEA KL last year (2005) he used it for his laptop also. It has a plastic top and metal legs which fold away.

maybe already sold out in IKEA.

dar-bed-table.jpg

My friend got a tray like that from IKEA KL last year (2005) he used it for his laptop also. It has a plastic top and metal legs which fold away.

maybe already sold out in IKEA.

still got mah... last year's color is red... sian 1/2... i got 2 white one about 3 years ago or 4 years ago color... then broke 1... still got 1 left...

Status
Not open for further replies.