where to buy suits, ties & other misc stuff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
I am those t-shirt & jeans guys, occassional short sleeve shirt & pants.

so where is a nice place to buy 'affordable' suits, ties & other stuff?

btw whats the diff about those cutting?

tailor made bro,...fits your whole body like a glove. You can try one at Peninsular shopping center (The one OPP CP) quite cheap, i think either 2nd or 3rd floor, the shop call something like Tessuti.....prices quite ok also

Yoz Dude,

Try Domachi brand.. got a few pieces myself. cutting is good.:)

Sjourn said:
tailor made bro,...fits your whole body like a glove. You can try one at Peninsular shopping center (The one OPP CP) quite cheap, i think either 2nd or 3rd floor, the shop call something like Tessuti.....prices quite ok also

actually i bought 1 set from G2000 (for just in case dun have...), hmm so so... saw from marks & spencer website, also so so... ralph lauren design like ah peh...

den where to buy nice ties ar? i find those stripe ties look very orbit... looking for those solid colors ones... look better rite.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
I am those t-shirt & jeans guys, occassional short sleeve shirt & pants.

so where is a nice place to buy 'affordable' suits, ties & other stuff?

btw whats the diff about those cutting?

G2000 ? the price tag looks :bigeyes: for me but i guess that's about the price for such stuff, or the shops at the basement of Peninsula SC. can check out Liang Court if their lelong sale still on or not also.

try robinson's and/or marks and spencer (they are the same chain of stores, anyway). there's a sale going on now. 20% off. ;)

i like their business pants.

eh...towkay, get a BOSS suit la,...you won't regret.:devil:

nope... going to wear & sian charbor...

Har? that kind of attire only impressed 'lau charbors' ley :sweat:

Ur next question must be where to buy flowers? candlelight dinner? and ballroom dancing? :bsmilie:

nightwolf75 said:
try robinson's and/or marks and spencer (they are the same chain of stores, anyway). there's a sale going on now. 20% off. ;)

i like their business pants.

ya i like the blue harbour pants... very nice to wear, but very ex also... i bought 1 pair, den i went to another shop to buy, can buy 2 of it... :bheart:

Sjourn said:
eh...towkay, get a BOSS suit la,...you won't regret.:devil:

DCA, that'll be a BOSS suit proudly sponsored by our very own TOWKAY! quick, say thank you to Sjourn

Benign said:
Har? that kind of attire only impressed 'lau charbors' ley :sweat:

Ur next question must be where to buy flowers? candlelight dinner? and ballroom dancing? :bsmilie:

i dun mind having a few sugar mommies... hehe... maybe post my pics at gigolo.com.sg:think:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i dun mind having a few sugar mommies... hehe... maybe post my pics at gigolo.com.sg:think:

Korean Idol, you're going to create an auntie stampede :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
ya i like the blue harbour pants... very nice to wear, but very ex also... i bought 1 pair, den i went to another shop to buy, can buy 2 of it... :bheart:

which is why i only go there once a yr... during their sales! :devil:

eikin said:
Korean Idol, you're going to create an auntie stampede :bsmilie:

from the way those aunties sponsor wei lian, i think its time for me to change line... :bsmilie:

i need to poke my eyes 1st... i scared thou... :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.