Where to buy stethoscope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammer_400

Nov 13, 2003
Sg
Hi guys, just wondering if u guys noe anywhere that sells steths (also need a lab coat n dissect set) at a pretti decent not rip-off price? I'm looking for something like the litmann classic... Do pharmacies carry these? Or is there any place with cheaper/wider range?
Thnx

I saw steths for sale at Mustafas on Serengoon, lvl 2.

Don't know about the rest.

thnx for the replies guys... anyone else noe any medical supplies store?

try research books asia. they have medical supplies there. Im not sure if we are entitled to staff discount for stethoscopes in our pharmacy. Maybe i can help you ask.:thumbsup:

luzon or kingston medical supplies. If your a med student wait for the medical instruments fair. Dont bother to rush and but these things. Can get them cheaper if you buy in bulk with your peers

haha... the fair better be soon.. cos i need them pretty urgently :)

where is research books asia, uzon or kingston medical supplies?

anthony, any help would be much appreciated :p :cheers:

Try Mustafa in Serangoon. There isnt much they dont sell. Saw s'copes on sale there today. :cool:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
got sell weapon of mass destruction? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

just assume they have. go and bombard them. u won't get caught if there isn't any because only the owner will be charged and not u.:sticktong but then again, be warned.. it only applies if u are at the other side of the globe.;p

Mustafa is a good place. Recommended by quite a couple of doctors. That's for stehs. Not sure about dissect sets and lab coats. But since you need it, u shd know who to ask?

Saw some for sale at the pharmacy in NUH

Sion said:
Not sure about that.

But I saw tools of mass gratification in Mustafa.

Ha ha. Good one!

can ask the doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.