where to buy second hand lens in singapore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the best place is at this forum.

You can try the The Camera Workshop at Peninsular Shopping Center, Prime at Peninsular Plaza and of course right here at the BnS section of CS ;)

:dunno: helo.does anybody noe where in singapore i can buy 2nd hand lens??thks

You *ARE* in the best place to get 2nd hand lens ... just go check out marketplace lah ... :cool:

Most of the time I find here's the best place to find good deals.
Outside can only get v good deals once in a blue moon, while most stuffs are higher priced than here.

Yeap I agree with the rest... I've gotten all my lenses from here. :)

Do your homework & compare the price around. :)

If a second hand without Warranty asking price is close to a brand new grey set, might as well get the grey set. Sometime even with Warranty, the asking price might be only a bit cheaper than a brand new, might as well as pay a bit more & get yourself a brand new set.:bsmilie:

Some of the mass order in the forum give u a better deal compare to the second hand asking price. esp Oracle Lobang. :thumbsup:

another reason to buy from here is that the sellers are usually ( in most cases ) the actual owners who would (in most cases ) handle their lens with care. I dun have any comments for condition of lens in the shops though.

i know i know . you can buy from me . ;)

Hope you enjoyed your lens .

This thread is more than 11 years old ha ha

Yes generally this forum's Marketplace Buy/Sell sections are the best place for deals

However over the last 11 years things have changed too... Clubsnap is STILL the best place to buy/sell 2nd hand cameras, lenses and other accessories
But Carousell has a pretty good selection of photography stuff too ... just not too organized and a little haphazard unless you do keyword searches

Status
Not open for further replies.