Where to buy SB400 flash?

Penyekz

Jan 22, 2011
I have been searching all over Singapore for this flash but it's out of stock everywhere. Anyone knows a place I can buy it for a reasonable price?

I have been searching all over Singapore for this flash but it's out of stock everywhere. Anyone knows a place I can buy it for a reasonable price?

T K Foto

did you try lucky plaza? I asked not long ago, around $195

Post a wtb in B&S.
I've received some sms selling them but... =D

Post a wtb in B&S.

Post a wtb in B&S.

Few months back, like you I was seaching for the SB400 in all the known photo shops from SLS to Peninsula to Funan to AMK to Orchard Rd etc but this model has been discontinued & all the shops do not hold stock. I then got a preowned unit from B&S. Last time I was at TCW 1-2 month back, if I am not mistaken, I saw quite a lot of stocks of this flash in the glass cabinet. You may want to check with them. Good luck!

Last edited:
Try TK at funan n

I also in similar situation last yr. Shops tell me that it either discontinued or no stocks. Nikon say they don't bring to spore coz no demand. Craps... So i bought grey set from Tcw.

hi, can share how much u got it for?

I think I got it at around $200. It should be consider on the high side as it is a grey set... but I need it for a trip and Nikon spore don't want to bring it in, so no choice then....

btw the SB-400 is not discontinued
and normally grey sets are cheaper than local sets

Ya, that what Nikon Spore say. But they claim they don't bring it in to Spore is becoz of low demand. But they can order and will take a couple of weeks....

Hmmm... I thought the SB400 will make a great flash for the P7000. Too bad they do not bring it in. Can try malaysia?

Hmmm... I thought the SB400 will make a great flash for the P7000. Too bad they do not bring it in. Can try malaysia?
Actually they can still bring in if u order directly from nikon spore. U have to pick it up from 1 of their authorised dealer though.

Lucky plaza confirm have. saw it yesterday

i think you can still order via DD electronics.
else consider alternatives like the sunpak RD-200 ?