Where to buy Sandisk Extreme Pro 95MB/s SDHC?

Call up the Sandisk distributor and ask? Check the HWZ pricelists? Call up the usual recommended shops and ask?

Really, for an "IT guy" you sure lack basic internet search skills...

Or you are looking for a concierge service. In which case, I will charge you a fee.

Call up the Sandisk distributor and ask? Check the HWZ pricelists? Call up the usual recommended shops and ask?

Really, for an "IT guy" you sure lack basic internet search skills...

Or you are looking for a concierge service. In which case, I will charge you a fee.

So much conclusions from you, all inaccurate. Forum is just another channel to obtain information, I would not rely only on it. In fact I do parallel information gathering.

Anyway, I have called Vector Magnetics before you replied, they are also not sure until I asked again only they confirm stock just came in. I also emailed them yesterday night. Challenger is selling, but above RRP it seems.

Thanks bro, looking for local warranty version, although I know that SD cards normally do not spoil. Calculated the prices at BHphotovideo, Amazon as well, savings are not worth the warranty.

hmm not sure about SDHC but for compact flash, i saved a great deal! Saved $30 for a Sandisk extreme (60mb) each. :)

is there major performance differences between the 95 mb/s and the 60 mb/s or the 45 mb/s ?

HAha, good for you. No great deals for SDHC Extreme Pro. I will have to wait 2 days for the store to get the stocks in.

sinned79 said:
icic... anyway Adorama sent me via DHL express. took 3 days only. :)

Did u check their shipping price? I check for normal delivery service it cost 40+ usd.. That's y I use 3rd party

lexar is cheaper
my 16gb 600x arrived today shipped via borderlinx

Did u check their shipping price? I check for normal delivery service it cost 40+ usd.. That's y I use 3rd party

i already choose the cheapest which is USD 42. took them 3 days to deliver only. i doubt the 3rd party will be much cheaper (by half). anyway i am sharing cost with a friend who also order the same as me.

sinned79 said:
i already choose the cheapest which is USD 42. took them 3 days to deliver only. i doubt the 3rd party will be much cheaper (by half). anyway i am sharing cost with a friend who also order the same as me.

I can ship with cost about usd 25.. But of course got to wait longer..

all so expensive ah

i paid SG $20.87 after 20% discount at borderlinx
order via amazon but shipped from adorama to borderlinx to my house
But of course got to wait longer..