Where to buy remote control car ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Tiger

May 11, 2004
In the heart of SengKang
www.worldwar2aces.com
I am looking for a remote control car.
Actually it should be a remote control tank. King Tiger version ?

Anyone know where I can find it.

It remember somewhere in Clarke Quay area, there are a lot of shops selling old toys, new toys and remote control cars, M1 Abhram, M2 Bradley remote control ?

But now they are shift to elsewhere, dun know where it is ?:dunno:

i'm not sure that SLS 'basement' have the 1 that you are askin for, as they are dealing with RC gasoline cars. :)

King Tiger said:
I am looking for a remote control car.
Actually it should be a remote control tank. King Tiger version ?

Anyone know where I can find it.

It remember somewhere in Clarke Quay area, there are a lot of shops selling old toys, new toys and remote control cars, M1 Abhram, M2 Bradley remote control ?

But now they are shift to elsewhere, dun know where it is ?:dunno:
Hmm...those rc hobby shop?

try the toy shop at Suntec, the Family link there. The one always with toys outside the shop, and where they have all the put $ in turn ball out thing.

They have RC tanks, those small 2 player vs type and a huge one about 30cm long. Not sure of thats what you're looking for though.

regards

I'm not sure if the local Tamiya dealer sells it but you can find it on Ebay. The picture is actually a link to the product's page.

There's a shop in Harbour Front that sell a lot of R/C stuff.... but not sure if they have the KT special :)

think i saw something like that b4 at marina square, somewhere near a 2nd hand CD shop. sells tamiya models and also some of these RC stuff. cant remember the shop name though :sweat:

There's a shop in the Basement level of The Forum on Orchard that sells RC - they could probably get one in for you...

Thanks guys.
I will be going to source for the "King Tiger" remote control car as per your recommandation.
Hope to do a TFCD on this tank. ;)

kingtiger09.jpg

I know! funan at the Lvl where there're a few game shops. One of them sells toy figures and has a few displayed.

KT, you can go directly to the Tamiya distributor, Stargek, at Paya Lebar Rd ... it's on the corner of Ubi Ave 3, there's parking in the basement. They have a great selection there (as they would be, being the distributor !), and they also have a sale area in the shop. You can also ask for a discount, if places like Isetan are offering 20% off anyway.

Unfortunately the King Tiger is only 1/35 scale, I think ... it'd be pretty impressive in 1/16 scale !

ericp said:
KT, you can go directly to the Tamiya distributor, Stargek, at Paya Lebar Rd ... it's on the corner of Ubi Ave 3, there's parking in the basement. They have a great selection there (as they would be, being the distributor !), and they also have a sale area in the shop. You can also ask for a discount, if places like Isetan are offering 20% off anyway.

Unfortunately the King Tiger is only 1/35 scale, I think ... it'd be pretty impressive in 1/16 scale !

King Tiger looking for his Twin, 1/1 Scale King Tiger!!! :bigeyes: :devil:

ericp said:

tao said:
you can check out a shop, Toykar (or Toycar?) at Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, at the end of the top level. pricing is pretty decent.

Thanks guys, this is really important infor.
Will go and check it out this week end. ;)

The Tamiya one probably cost $600+?? Need a 'more than 2 channel R/C system' so tat it can work well. Maybe a 6 channel or 8 channel R/C system?? Very expensive i think...

Status
Not open for further replies.